Sakura - Tissue Tek VIP 2000
by Sakura

Sakura Tissue Tek VIP 2000 Forums

Updated  Mar 27 2021
1 Reply

How do you set a weekend delay for overnight processing? When I start the processor on Friday nights I want to it to hold until Sunday night for the tissue to be ready at 5:30am on Monday.

RE: Sakura - Tissue Tek VIP 2000
Updated  Apr 28 2020
7 Replies

Hi, my Lab recently purchased a used VIP200, supposedly in "working condition". Upon power-up basically very little happens. I have random figures on the front display, and no front-panel keypad controls do anything. I have pics. of the front panel display and PC board LED's. Also, the operating magnet was not with the machine, so I have been using a substitute magnet. Basically I have no control via front panel at all, machine has been 'ON' for 48 hours and Retort nor Wax drawer has heated up. I'm hoping it's not the board or EPROMS...Any ideas? Thanks.

Updated  Nov 20 2019
1 Reply

I need to abort a run . I need to reset the end time. I had put it on a delay for a weekend and forgot to change until I had already started this run. I want to know if I can reset the end time after it has started counting down? If not,. Can I abort this run, reset the end time and then restart.

Updated  May 11 2019
4 Replies

Hello i am anapath lab hardware technician, i have a problem in a vip 4618 miles scientific whose problem is below: the problem that by turning on the device the resitance R31 which is on the motherboard is burned imediatement. I put a second motherboard and the same thing, resistance R31 heated and burns immediately and in this case the degree of drying does not stop at 65 ° otherwise it reaches up to 75 ° and in this case the machine displays error E34. I checked the triacs, I checked the heating resistances they work well. then according to you where the problem comes from. Thank you

4 Replies

Hi there, Every time I start a new program there is a loud knocking and vibration coming from the rotary motor area. The pump itself seems less noisy. It seems worse if the machine has sat unused for a week and gets slightly better after several pump in pump out cycles but never goes away completely. Any ideas? Thanks

5 Replies

I have a vip with a problem of the heat of the oven and the rotor. When i switch on . In manual mode the temperature shown is 99 degree but the oven and rotor still cold. I let it for one hour then i listen a bip when i check are the error list E34 E36. I checked the triac are perfect. Doas anyone had this problem before. Thanks for all

Updated  Jan 5 2018
1 Reply

Cannot get the system working because the 'Stand By' mode is on. Thanks

2 Replies

Tissue Tek 2000 processor is not allowing me to put any programs in or the time of date into machine after placing magnet in the right position

Updated  Oct 10 2017
3 Replies

I need an operation manual for vip 2000 also just plug in processor,not allowing me to program the programs in or the time or day. Does this processor required a magnet to operate.Thanks

Updated  Jan 6 2017
3 Replies

hi

when i swith on my machine a sakura vip 2000 the led PRESURE is on on red. normally i need to get AMBIENT green Led. but no way . can someone tell me what is the problem. i change the pump also the electro van, also the rotor and still the same problem

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Sakura - Tissue Tek VIP 2000
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree