Carestream - DRX-Revolution
by Carestream

Carestream DRX-Revolution Forums

0 Replies

What does that error indicate? 70100045

Equipment: Carestream - DRX-Revolution

RE: Carestream - DRX-Revolution
2 Replies

Purchased all 20 batteries, but now I can't find the trick to access the battery compartment to proceed with replacement.

Added  Sep 8 2022
0 Replies

Having an issue with the boom retracting back in. It’s hard to push back in. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks

Updated  Mar 11 2022
2 Replies

Hallo, I'm looking for info about the followig error: -BAT (CMB) App (676)-67601508- Positioner SCB- system charger cooling fan error; also receive a copy of the service manual could be a great help. Many thanks, Best Regards

2 Replies

Green light indicator is working. Speaker and AVI board verified to work. At desktop level, no sound icon in taskbar and says "no audio device installed". Audio devices are present and working correctly in Device Manager. Unistalled/reinstalled audio drivers, no change. Also, opening Settings app (only) sends Windows Explorer into a going blank/refresh cycle. Exiting settings app stops weird behavior. Can enter control panel and all other programs with no issues.

Updated  Nov 1 2021
2 Replies

The column does not go up. seems to be hitting some sort of stop.

Updated  Sep 9 2021
1 Reply

Trying to correct an issue with the acceleration of the mobile. When getting up to speed the motor drive becomes very loud, akin to a motorcycle with high rpm going down a street. Any suggestions?

Added  Jul 15 2021
0 Replies

How do i add a new user to the system?

Updated  Mar 2 2021
1 Reply

i need manual to replace battery drawer assembly

0 Replies

when the tube is angled up about 12-20 degrees for a sunrise view of the knee, the green ready light turns white and an error messages says "machine in motion" Anyone else have this issue or find a work-around?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Carestream - DRX-Revolution
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree