GE HealthCare - Proteus XR/a
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Proteus XR/a Forums

Updated  Dec 1 2016
3 Replies

I have a GE Proteus system with the WDR1 Wireless DR Imaging option. It intermittently looses connection with the DR panel. I went in and the Signal Strength is Excellent (31), Link Quality is Excellent (8), and Bandwidth is Excellent (52). In the Error Log I see some Error Code 1221093 Digital Detector Communication Lost, Error 1201210 Timeout occurred, and 1201207 Link quality is low errors. Mostly the communication lost errors. This seems to be very intermittent, will not connect when removed from the charging bin or they loose connection between exposures. Anyone have any experience with similar problems.

Thank you,

Tim Deml

Rapid City Regional Hospital.

RE: GE HealthCare - Proteus XR/a
Added  Feb 11 2016
0 Replies

PROCESSED IMAGES ONLY SHOW THE DOSE TO THE PATIENT, WHAT SYSTEM DOES THE PROTEUS XR/A USE FOR IMAGE QUALITY , FOR EXAMPLE EXPOSURE INDEX, S NUMBER ?

Updated  Feb 3 2016
2 Replies

I am having an exposure issue with no errors only on to the wall bucky. It will rotate and the bucky recipracates but no exposure. But on the next try I will get an exposure. Also some days it works fine with no issues and others it will happen several times in a day. I have replaced the hand switch and the receptical in the wall bucky. Im ordering the circuit board and the motor for the bucky. Any suggestions? Am I on the right path?

Thanks

Added  Oct 12 2015
Updated  Jun 30 2015
4 Replies

Can anyone help me with the above error code....thanks

Updated  Apr 20 2015
1 Reply

Hi, Does anyone knows where can I Find a schematic of the LVPS? I have burned components and I want to remplace them.

Thanks

Updated  Mar 30 2015
2 Replies

Hi! the control panel does not show any error neither the values of KV mAs, etc, after 30 seconds displays "restart" how can  I read the codes if I don´t have conection to the service.

Thank you in advance! 

Added  Mar 16 2015
0 Replies

Hello, I have a proteus that the auto collimation is smaller than the cassette by about 1" on all sides. on both the wall and table bucky. SIDs and detents are correct. Usually rebooting the system takes care of the issue for a few days. Has anyone else had this problem or have suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Updated  Feb 23 2015
3 Replies

I have a GE Proteus XR/a that will rotor up but will not expose. I have tried a different hand switch and cord. There is no error code on the display or in the servic software. I can see the Exposure signal change on the Interface board. Any ideas?

Thanks

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Proteus XR/a
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree