GE HealthCare Discovery XR650 Forums

1 Reply

We had a huge power outage at one of our clinics and this room came back up but the Wall Stand detector would not work...noticed no power on the chiller...made sure the switch was on and still no power...checked AC coming into the chiller and it was dead...I have no training nor do I have documentation on this room...besides the Halo Relay board...which is what I think it is...what else could be causing the chiller to have no power?

RE: GE HealthCare - Discovery XR650
Updated  Jun 7 2017
1 Reply

In regard to the Preventive Maintenance, how many technicians are required to accurately service the XR650? Can one technician complete the process or would the process move faster with multiple?

Updated  Oct 20 2016
1 Reply

HOW CAN YOU DISENGAGE THE EMERGENCY STOP ON THE GE XR650

9 Replies

Our techs keep droping the QAP phantom on the table causing artifacts and infection contorl hazards. Any suggestions on what we can do besides replacing the whole table top. We have replaced 5 out of 16 rooms in the last 2 years.

Updated  Jan 8 2014
1 Reply

In dual energy subtraction chest radiography, what two energy levels are used? And typically, how much time elapses between the two exposures?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Discovery XR650
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree