Valleylab - ForceTriad
by Valleylab

Valleylab ForceTriad Forums

Updated  Mar 19 2021
2 Replies

Unit displays" inactive " when monopolar hand switch is activated. Why?

RE: Valleylab - ForceTriad
Updated  Feb 8 2021
3 Replies

What are the possible reasons for the ESU to be blowing fuses

4 Replies

We purchased a Valleylab Force Triad from Avante Surgical a couple months ago. Our requests for help to Avante have went unanswered. The patient return electrode is a stainless pad style, not a split pad style. With the split pad, I understand that the REM system is measuring resistance between the pads to determine if there is good patient contact prior to initiating power output, as a safety measure to reduce burns. With the solid pad, there can be no such measurement. I see different connection wires listed for solid pads vs split pads. It appears from pictures, that the wires for solid pads are simply a modified split pad cable that have had a resistor soldered in line on each monitoring wire, which would trick the REM system in to believing there is good patient contact. Is it a reasonable to believe that we have been shipped the wrong cord for our solid paddle. That is, a measurement of the resistance of each wire, to show less than 5 ohms, is indicative of a cable intended for a split paddle.

Updated  Nov 11 2020
2 Replies

I changed the screen and now there is a big C display screen I dont see anything online? Is there a way to get it off.

Updated  Oct 15 2019
2 Replies

When i turn the device on it display E274 host self error so i enter to service ==>diagnostic ==>self test I run self test and the RF generator fails So what can i do to solve this problem?

Updated  Jun 25 2019
4 Replies

When I first turn on the force triad it gives me an error E288 which require level 6 calibration. once I start the calibration I get E267 and can't proceed with the calibration process. any suggestions?

Updated  Mar 12 2019
3 Replies

do you have operator manuals for the above equipment that i can download?

Updated  Feb 13 2019
2 Replies

Troubleshooting tips for resolving an error code 300 *scanner error" 1. Reboot the Machine 2. Check for red light in the port. If no red light, check scanner connection and cables. 3. Clean scan label and plastic above it. 4. Take a picture in service mode of a bar code image. To do this: Wrench> Service > 423213 >Diagnostics > Bar Code Image. 5. Perform a scanner calibration, even if there is no indication that one is required. 6. Check to make sure ambient light intensity in the area is not too bright (very uncommon)

2 Replies

I'm experiencing a similar issue. I'm not able to simultaneously use two pencils at one time regardless of cut or coag. I've tried swapping out multiple grounding pads including a Valley Lab product without success. The system's self check is unremarkable and both monopolar screens are full color (that's to say not grey'd out and unavailable). Any suggestions?

Updated  Jul 14 2017
2 Replies

HI to all, I have a Force triad with error 289. In particular in the service menu, I have seen in the error list the follow message:" ERR DSP2 DOSE ERR. ERR NR SENSOR COMPARE" Someone can help me?? thank a lot Alessandro

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Valleylab - ForceTriad
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree