Valleylab ForceTriad Forums

0 Replies

Password for entering clearing history 

Equipment: Valleylab - ForceTriad

RE: Valleylab - ForceTriad
Updated  Nov 7 2023
4 Replies

Hi to all,

Can anyone help me in my problem. My force triad is always green light on REM indicator and when i put my disposable and reusable grounding cable on the REM indicator turn red and indicate a REM alarm. Please help me on this issue.

I already replace some parts but the problem is still the same and no error indicates on the unit.

Regards to all.

Updated  Mar 22 2023
4 Replies

Can't get the triad to activate in standard mode for both Mono and Bip. Tried demo mode, same issue. When an attempt is made to fire, the unit gives a short beep instead of normal tone, but no error code. However the unit does fire in debug mode. Issue with test equipment can be eliminated as it was used to test on another unit. Appears to be a programming issue? Is there reset or fix for this?

Updated  Aug 12 2022
2 Replies

So I've gotten a couple of units that get E275, it's usually indicated by flashing screens and the ligasure screen being dimmed. I was wondering if this is also a common issues with other techs, and what their go to solutions are. I'm trying to figure out how brightness is involve, because on a occasions when this error happens when you activate the Brightness button and put it into Dim mode the unit starts working fine. Activate the brightness and the unit starts thinking there is something in ligasure 1 or 2 dimming that screen and forcing the rest of the unit to lock out any other hand devices.

Updated  Apr 28 2022
3 Replies

Testing the Force triad using the ESU 2400 analyzer in auto sequence. In step 1 verifying REM passed but when it gets to verifying REM 2 test, the CQM resistance goes all the way to 148 and failed the test. I appreciate any assistance.

Updated  Apr 8 2022
3 Replies

Anyone ever run into calibration failures on the Triad? Specifically the Leakage cal and Current calibrations. The unit displays a reading in mA on the analyzer , but fails the cal. I am getting the desired energy delivered for these calibrations, however the unit does not accept the calibration. I have replaced most of the boards inside the unit. Still the same issue is presented.

Updated  Oct 7 2021
3 Replies

Dear All , An Engineer replace on The electronic Board the TimeKeeper M4T32-BR12SH6 and after this the resectoscope Tool it does not recognized and the message given is " Invalid instrument " . We tried with a new cable and the problem was the same " Invalid instrument" The software version is 3.6. Any idea what might cause this issue? Thanks in advance

5 Replies

Hello The device showed ERROR 300 at first and started calibration not knowing I need DOT ligasure for it and I only have Ligasure with QR code, after a restart it shows ERROR 274 that needs calibration. I was wondering if there is a way to bypass it somehow without having dot Ligasure ?

Updated  Sep 7 2021
1 Reply

error reads HOST_SELF_TESTS H 9.9 L2487. any fix??

Updated  Aug 25 2021
4 Replies

After calibrating the scanners, when the equipment restarted, it showed an E277 error message, it restarted again and the ligasure screen remained inactive, any advice

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Valleylab - ForceTriad
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree