GE HealthCare - Proteus
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Proteus Forums

Updated  Sep 6 2022
1 Reply

Proteus xray console is not working When system is on panel is going white and noting displayed any thing OTS panel is also hang Is there any one help me to solve this Regards

RE: GE HealthCare - Proteus
1 Reply

Is there a latch to remove the collimator? I don't seem to be able to figure out how to remove it. Thanks!

3 Replies

There is a 90 degree L tube that houses OTS cables. The tube broke and is no longer holding the cables up. It is on the back right corner of the OTS carriage.

Updated  Jul 7 2020
3 Replies

Is there a tray that slides on the underside of the collimator that will hold different thicknesses of filters? If there is, does anyone know the part number?

Updated  Oct 9 2019
1 Reply

GE Proteus - The light will not turn on because the switch is bad. When we hit the button it is only intermittently working. Can we just replace the switch or do we have to replace the collimator? If just the switch, do you have know a part number?

Updated  Jun 26 2019
2 Replies

For Joint Commission need to know recommended cleaning solutions?

Updated  Dec 28 2016
2 Replies

I have an older GE Proteus Room where the SID to the wall bucky at 40" reads correctly, but at 72" it reads 63".  It also reads fine tot he table.  Someone told me that this is a simple fix that does not require logging into the system with Asian.exe.  Would appreciate getting that information on how to do this.  The person who said this did not remember how to do it, but said it was simple and done at the console.  Thank you.

4 Replies

alternate source for Eclipse collimator lamp p/n 5494683-1 GE list price $1974. This collimator is made in Beijing, China.

Updated  May 23 2013
4 Replies

my collimator light is out on my proteus, I can only make out OSHRAM on the bulb, can you help me with what and where I can obtain one?

Updated  Dec 19 2012
2 Replies

When pressing collimator lamp button, collimator lamp does not come on, laser alignment lamp does. Lamp is good.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Proteus
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree