by B. Braun

B. Braun Infusomat Space Forums

Updated  Jun 6 2023
1 Reply

Is there is a manual for this

Equipment: B. Barun infusomat infusion

RE: B. Braun - Infusomat Space
0 Replies

I have a display model of an Infusomat pump (labeled "not for patient use"). This pump does not have a drug library installed.

We are at a research laboratory (no clinic) and would really like to be able to use the programm mode of this pump, as it is described in the manual. It seems to us that without the drug library, this is not possible. Is that correct?

How would you suggest going about enabling this pump to run programs & intervall boluses?

Cheers
Moritz

Updated  Feb 2 2022
2 Replies

When the power is on the machine is on standby model

Updated  Sep 10 2021
4 Replies

I have a unit that shows VTBI near end as soon as i start the pump. We test it at 250ml/hr with a set value of 25ml. anyone know what setting need to be change for this notice to go away?

Updated  May 18 2021
2 Replies

When trying to install my library into some B Braun Infusomat Space units I purchased, I am getting an error saying the units are registered to B Braun. Does anyone know a work around for this?

Added  Apr 29 2021
0 Replies

I have Infusomat Space Pump units that have been cleared using the software but the drug library just redownloads even after we clear it. How do we keep the library from redownloading after clearing the unit?

2 Replies

When I power on the infusomat space, I get this horrible alarm sound (every minute or so) and red light. The display does not light on and so I have no error code. It only stops if I stop the device. I guess my battery is depleted. However I read that it can be charged by leaving in 6 hours on. And the 6 hours have elapsed, and nothing changes. Is there any other test I can do? Something to charge the battery? Or is it not the battery? Thanks

Updated  May 21 2020
4 Replies

Hello everyone! any advice on 2035 error code?

Updated  Feb 7 2020
1 Reply

Hello,
Does anyone have a space pump to RS-232 cable connection schematic? 
(or pump P2 connector schematic)
Would need a study, I would buy it but it's not available.
Thx.

3 Replies

Hi, For 2 of our B. Braun - Infusomat Space.

They work but the yellow led is always flashing and there is always an error code message. It's in french it only says 'code erroné', which would be error code but with no number after. Compagny says to just send it back.

Also, it won't go into standby mode, it's says something like shutdown refused, in french. 

It's a simulation center it's not used on real people so if we could just get rid of this error message would be nice.

Thank you,

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: B. Braun - Infusomat Space
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree