Datascope CS100 Forums

Added  Apr 25 2015
0 Replies

Dear All , I need urgent help , I have low Vacuum error with turn device on , on error log i have error 57 Autofil fail.C 2987 10

I did below test Also,

1-result of safety disk leak test

K5 Vac test 0 mmgh

K3 Vac Test 13 mmhg

Press test diff -13 mmgh

2- result of Pnematic performance tast

Max Vacuum 417

Agerage Vacumm 703

Max Pressure 1030

Averge pressure 954

3- K6,K7,K8 , K9 leak test can not start

RE: Datascope - CS100
Added  Mar 30 2015
0 Replies

Code #5 what should I do please guide.

Added  May 17 2014
0 Replies

Hai,

any one come across the problem . the IABP is working in battery. but there is no indication in the display . how much chare remaining. any one know how to solve this.

Thanks

Updated  Feb 20 2014
2 Replies

What is the cause of a pump that states electrical test fails #50 when trying to test iabp for leaks? is this a diaphram a pump or a board issue? For a Datascope CS 100 of course!

0 Replies

Hey All !

Anyone seen error codes 58 come up on a CS 100 Balloon pump?

Am having two machines that, on power up, show error code 58 - "Electrical Test Fails Code # 58". 

Appreciate any feedback if possible.

Murali from  e-mail: murali.janakiraman@crothall.com 

Updated  May 9 2013
2 Replies

What are cautions we have to make before powering a cs100 that where not used for a long time ??

Updated  Dec 19 2012
5 Replies

Hi,

Pls help in getting the details of ECG / Pressure input for the Datascope IABP Machine. Normally done with a Banan Jack connector. If anyone has details of this connector pin specification please share.

Madhu

Updated  Feb 28 2012
1 Reply

We need a Service Manual for IABP CS100 system

Added  Apr 3 2009
0 Replies

How do I set the date and time on the Datascope CS100(i) and CS300 IABP? 1. Press the USER PREFERENENCES key on the monitor keypad. 2. Use the ARROW keys to select SET TIME AND DATE and press OPEN MENU KEY. 3. The time is displayed in a 24 hour format. The date format is displayed according to the system configuration setting (MM/DD/YY or DD/MM/YY). 4. Press the ARROW keys to move the highlighted field to each of the five adjustable fields. 5. Use the ARROW keys to increment or decrement the highlighted field. 6. Exit by pressing the BACK key.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Datascope - CS100
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree