MedRad Spectris Solaris Forums

3 Replies

Hi, 3,3 V, 5V, & 12V ok. Displays nothing. Display Backlight is on.

Equipment: Spectris Solaris EP MR Injection System

RE: MedRad - Spectris Solaris
0 Replies

any one help me find the software for this model pls ? and the process for installing it ? thanks 

Updated  Jun 13 2023
2 Replies

What are other possibilities for this problem away from battrey and fiberoptic cable ? i mean any hardware board could cause this problem ?

Updated  Feb 4 2023
2 Replies

How to solve this issue

Equipment: MedRad - Spectris Solaris

Updated  Oct 25 2022
1 Reply

There is no saline solution syringe.

Equipment: MedRad - Spectris Solaris

3 Replies

What is SymCode PRSSRA and Errnum 1811 means?

Updated  Nov 30 2020
2 Replies

Hello everybody Please can I know what is the possibility of this error? I replaced the sensor card and it works for one day then same error appears. If ICBC is connected , it will appear during startup,

While injecting this error appears if ICBC is disconnected only battery operated. 

Please help

"Error 2100 "

Thanks

Updated  Aug 24 2020
1 Reply

Hello good day! I'm looking for E274HL-68 touchscreen Manufactured by TYCO ELO TOUCH SYSTEMS or model of the same specifications that you replace. I'm in Brazil and I need 10 units. Or Whole monitor of MR spectris in excellent working and conservation condition. I await and thank the answer Thank you

Updated  Jul 27 2020
3 Replies

good morning friends! I need a medrad spectris solaris injection service password. Can someone help me? Thank you in advance

Updated  May 29 2019
1 Reply

When I repositioned icbc and battery error 1817 gone but again same error after few hours. Please help, thanks!

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: MedRad - Spectris Solaris
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree