Draeger - Infinity
by Draeger

Draeger Infinity Forums

Updated  Jan 21 2021
2 Replies

I have a infinity C 700 ,when I turn it on that show the message internal error with real time clock and unit shutdown .Please show me how to reset timer ,I been tried to press F1 and Esc but it couldnt help Any suggestions Thank you

RE: Draeger - Infinity
Updated  Aug 18 2017
1 Reply

anyone has the latest version of Infinity C700 Service Manual?

Updated  Nov 18 2015
1 Reply

hello!

i have a Draeger Infinity C700 that shows the message "disk boot failure" every time i turn it on. once i press ctrl+alt+canc to restart, the operative system strts loading without any problem. that message only appears when i start the machine from a off status. i checked the internal battery and it was indeed down; but the problem was not solved by changing it.

i have the feeling that the bios lost its configuration because of the internal battery failure but i cannot check it because there is no message saying the ky to press to get access to it..

thank you all!

Updated  Jan 28 2013
1 Reply

I'm looking for a Drager HL7 interface spec. I need to feed Drager output HL7 into a clinical repository and want to know the variable codes and UOM.

Added  Nov 2 2011
0 Replies

Is anyone using Drager's Symphony program for viewing tele patient data? If so did you have problems getting it up and running? If you did what made it work?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Draeger - Infinity
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree