Aloka - SSD-500
by Aloka

Aloka SSD-500 Forums

Updated  Jul 24 2019
4 Replies

Aloka ssd-s500, when i turn it on it start , but the screen goes of after displaying extetnal message blinking. Pls guid me how to solve this Thanks inadvance for your help

RE: Aloka - SSD-500
Updated  Feb 7 2019
1 Reply

Dear all, after about 15 minutes the unit goes into some kind of sleep mode, and the freeze button goes on. I can't get it to wake up. I have to actually turn off and on the machine. Any ideas on that? Thank's for your help. Dan.

Updated  Oct 14 2018
1 Reply

Hi, who know?, It's can be connected to pc monitor, to translate video ? Thank's!

Updated  Sep 10 2018
2 Replies

When we turn the ultrasound machine on, it only will beep and all the lights flash and and monitor flashes. But that is it. We have tried unplugging it and plugging back in, we have changed the plug and nothing helps. So please help

Updated  Sep 28 2017
3 Replies

What is the difference in imaging or use between UST 934N and UST 935N for reproduction? We particularly want to use it with sheep.

Updated  Sep 8 2017
7 Replies

Greetings. My Aloka SSD-500 shows no image on start up. On ocasions the screen shows the gray scale on the entire screen. Could this be faulty wiring or faulty screen? Repair suggestions?

Updated  Sep 19 2016
2 Replies

What is the price on this unit?

0 Replies

Dear All,  

Is the Aloka SSD-500 compatible with the thermal printer Mitsubishi P-95DW?      

Best regards,  

Ruslan     

Added  Nov 26 2015
0 Replies

If On -all part of Equiment light-Blinking

0 Replies

only one band appearing on the screen

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Aloka - SSD-500
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree