GE HealthCare - Innova 2000
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Innova 2000 Forums

Updated  Feb 10 2020
2 Replies

Dear Sir, about "GE Innova 2000".
Every morning the Arch become slow or does not work. After turn off and turn on some times the system start to work in low speed.  Is this a common defect in this system? Does anyone have any tips to fix the defect? Regards..

RE: GE HealthCare - Innova 2000
0 Replies

Where would I find OEM supply voltage range for a GE Innova 2000

Updated  Jan 20 2017
3 Replies

Hello all.  I'm having an issue with the Innova 2000  system locking up when selecting protocol.  The errors coming up are pertaining to the image processor and are all pointing to a bad hard drive.  I have not completed a ghost restore nor software load.  Unfortunately, this is my first time working on the unit with very little old documentation.  I'm wondering if someone is so kind to assist me with some documentation on the system that I can use for troubleshooting of the system. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Updated  Jan 22 2013
1 Reply

Hello

You can do training service for Innova?

Regards,

Davide Scafa

1 Reply

I was wondering if anyone would be able to provide Classic Diagnostic Imaging with a Parts Manual for a GE Innova 2000 Cath Lab Parts Manual. 

Please email l.bugara@classic-imaging.com if you are able to provide any assistance. 

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Innova 2000
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree