Thermo IEC - Centra CL3 Series
by Thermo IEC

Thermo IEC Centra CL3 Series Forums

Added  Sep 1 2022
0 Replies

how do I tighten the rotor, that holds the buckets? trying to find in manual and cannot find.

RE: Thermo IEC - Centra CL3 Series
Added  Jan 4 2019
0 Replies

I need a service manual or Manufacturer PM/service recommendations in writing for QA of service provided by me and my staff on this unit.

Updated  Nov 5 2018
1 Reply

Anyone know where to get the Aerocarrier adapters? I am looking for the 1.5mL microtube adapter for the 236 aerocarrier swing bucket rotor. Part no. 2096. Using it for a CL2 (not CL3).

Updated  Oct 18 2018
2 Replies

I'm new in the lab and have been told to try and figure out what's wrong with this machine....of course no one has been able to even turn it on for years, so I don't know what happened to get to this point. Any thoughts on starting points for figuring out the issue? What is the weird little black button on the side that says "PUSH RE-CIRK-IT" for?

Updated  Oct 16 2018
3 Replies

i need service manual of iec centra cl3 my email shanahmad91@yahoo.com i found an error DFL in iec centra cl3 what i do plz help!

Updated  Mar 22 2018
7 Replies

Stop light is ON always with err 1 and showing no Tachometer reading. Tried moving the rotor manually it shows some reading. Can someone help me with the problem.

Added  Oct 10 2016
0 Replies

I have an IEC CL3 that will give an Error 1 No Tachometer when started. I can spin rotor manually and will get rotor speed. Could you tell me what caused thisand possible solution?

Added  Oct 4 2016
0 Replies

Do any body has the electrial diagram for the CL3 Centra Centrifuge?.

Pedro

Updated  Jun 13 2016
1 Reply

How do I replace the gas shock that supports the lid? Ours closes without warning.

thanks

Added  Nov 12 2014
0 Replies

Dear all,

I have an IEC CL3 centrifuge out of order, it came with an exploded load resistant and burned transformer.

I changed both, but when I started it after changing parts, the display keeps giving me (PFAIL) error and not running.

I kept all rotating parts out and ran it, it ran for some times (15 - 20 times), but after that it gave me all LEDs on but no numbers on display (seven sigments)

If any one can help me for this or give me a link of Service manual I'll be thankful for him/her.

Thanks in advance.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Thermo IEC - Centra CL3 Series
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree