Iris International - StatSpin Express 4
by Iris International

Iris International StatSpin Express 4 Forums

3 Replies

Power unit on, lid locks, 5 min light comes on SOLID, if I push any other buttons it beeps twice and lights go out and no other responses register. I see 5 min error code is when it’s Flashing right ?? For lid lock error? Maybe it’s not registering locked lid? But it is a solid light on 5 min. Thanks 

Equipment: Iris International - StatSpin Express 4

RE: Iris International - StatSpin Express 4
Updated  Nov 19 2023
2 Replies

Have this Express4 , it locks lid and beeps twice when powers on, but no lights or reactions to any buttons, any ideas ?

Equipment: Iris International - StatSpin Express 4

Updated  Aug 24 2023
2 Replies

So I swapped the front panel assembly and now the new piece does not turn on. I checked with the old part and no power there either. The board gets power but the board reset button does not work. Any insight on what steps need to be taken if any when swapping that part.

Updated  Apr 30 2020
2 Replies

Our Stat Spin rocks / vibrates upon start up and at the end of cycle when balanced. I don't have another rotor to test with and was wondering if this was the issue ?

Updated  May 13 2019
3 Replies

Occasionally, the lid latch will not unlock automatically at the end of a cycle. (Happens maybe 1 out of 5 times.) When that happens, pressing the Stop button will always cause it to unlock. I have little experience on this centrifuge...has anyone seen this problem before? Thanks!

1 Reply

I am trying to do is nail down the acceleration and speed specifications. The manual tells us that the unit should make 5100 rpm +/- 5% in 30 seconds or less. With that in mind, I should be able to see 4845 rpms in 30 seconds and that ain't happening. Secondly, the unit should throw an error if the speed is not met in the allotted time...you might have guessed, I am not getting an error. I am currently leaning toward a revision issue in the control circuit board. Brand new boards from Beckman fail to meet specifications. I have tried older boards and I don't have any problems. I have tried several motors with no positive results. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Updated  Dec 19 2018
6 Replies

lid won't open and 5 min and 10 min light up with wrench. replaced rotor- still same problem- don't have manual, is it the control PCB? tried resetting rotor holding the 2 buttons while turning on--same issue. can anybody help me with this?

Updated  Jul 30 2018
1 Reply

Just replaced the power supply, now getting wrench light and 5 min. light flashing. Any help greatly appreciated!

2 Replies

MY StatSpin has a solid red light on the wrench. It will not run or open. When I press the reset button on the PCB the red light gets brighter

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Iris International - StatSpin Express 4
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree