GE HealthCare - COROMETRICS 145
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare COROMETRICS 145 Forums

Updated  Jul 21 2020
2 Replies

As soon as i put on patient make a loud noises.

RE: GE HealthCare - COROMETRICS 145
2 Replies

need part number of gear belt that drives the paper roller and possible place to order Thank You

1 Reply

My corometrics 145 no longer feeds in the paper. When I opened the machine I saw that the wax on the wire that spinned the gears had broken apart. Does anyone know where I would be able to buy this part?

Also if anyone had the user manual and would be able to send that to me that would be great.

4 Replies

Looking for a new transport band going over the two weels transporting the paper for GE corometrics 145. Does anybody know where to get a new one? Thanks for your help.

Updated  Nov 5 2013
1 Reply

I need a spare transmission belt or chain.

Updated  Jan 16 2013
2 Replies

Does anyone have service manual for this fetal monitor?

Added  Aug 27 2012
0 Replies

I am trying to verify operation of the fetal ecg in a Corometrics 145 fetal monitor. We had used a 2 wire test setup before, hooking up to a Dynatech Nevada 215A simulator, or so I thought. We normally dont deal with these monitors, and my memory is shot. Can anybody tell me the hookup for a 2 wire test for the fetal side of the ecg monitor?

Thanks

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - COROMETRICS 145
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree