GE Healthcare - Voluson E6
by GE Healthcare

GE Healthcare Voluson E6 Forums

8 Replies

Hello, Why do the still ultrasound images increase in number when being sent from the ultrasound machine to the PACS. 5 images take on exam and 50 end up on the PACS. Only 5 should be on the PACs. Thank you.

RE: GE Healthcare - Voluson E6

MedWrench Kari replied 10 days ago

Updated  May 11 2020
6 Replies

I need help with this issue. The ultrasound machine keeps reverting back to factory defaults when the machine shuts off and sometimes when changing patients. Any help is appreciated.

Lisa Bachan replied 4 months ago

Updated  May 14 2020
3 Replies

Having an issue with the system reverting back to factory defaults from user 1. It needs to stay on user one. This occurs when the machine is powered down and when the machine is on.

MedWrench Kari replied 4 months ago

Added  Oct 9 2019
0 Replies

Jamil AWAD posted a year ago

Updated  May 31 2019
1 Reply

Hi, I have a problem with my evoluson e6 :after a few minutes of use turns itself off and the screen at the next restart stays black. I already replaced the video card without success. Can someone help me?

MedWrenchManager replied a year ago

1 Reply

Does anyone know how to get past the application to Windows? I need to get to the command prompt to run an IPconfig. Thanks

hondatech739 replied 2 years ago

Updated  Mar 9 2018
1 Reply

i need service manual

MedWrench MM replied 4 years ago

4 Replies

I am considering purchasing a GE Voluson E6 ultrasound system. I need to know what is good and not so good about it and if there is a better machine available and if it is better in your opinion & why? Thanks in advance.

MedWrenchManager replied 7 years ago

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE Healthcare - Voluson E6
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree