GE HealthCare - Voluson E6
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Voluson E6 Forums

0 Replies

Hello everybody.   I have a problem with my USG VOLUSON E6.  There is no sound on the speakers, whenever I want to listen to a baby´s  heart sound, there is no sound, I already check the speakers itself and the volume, looks ok,  but I can´t hear anything, is there anything else that I can do?

Thanks

Equipment: VOLUSON E6

RE: GE HealthCare - Voluson E6
Updated  Mar 12 2023
2 Replies

I have a troubleshooting with my Voluson e6 . When I want to use probe, it shows error on power management. Can you help me to fix this ? Cordially

Equipment: Ge Voluson e6

Updated  May 7 2022
3 Replies

Hello everyone I have a GE voluson E6 ultrasound and I'm thinking about activating elastography because it is inactive right now. I was going through utilities and I have noticed that there is a demo option. It is inactive right now. Is there any possibility to activate elastography to try it out? I will be greatfuul for help. Sorry for my english

Updated  Feb 21 2022
2 Replies

Hi, does anybody has electronics schematics for Power supply board?

Updated  Nov 8 2021
1 Reply

please can someone help? I need technical datas of GE VOLUSON E6

Updated  May 13 2021
2 Replies

Hi everybody, Can you please advice whats wrong, or what to do? The unit says following: Motor control unit: No probe reference position signal detected. Thank you for your advice! Dan

8 Replies

Hello, Why do the still ultrasound images increase in number when being sent from the ultrasound machine to the PACS. 5 images take on exam and 50 end up on the PACS. Only 5 should be on the PACs. Thank you.

Updated  May 8 2020
6 Replies

I need help with this issue. The ultrasound machine keeps reverting back to factory defaults when the machine shuts off and sometimes when changing patients. Any help is appreciated.

Updated  May 6 2020
3 Replies

Having an issue with the system reverting back to factory defaults from user 1. It needs to stay on user one. This occurs when the machine is powered down and when the machine is on.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Voluson E6
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree