Toshiba - Aplio 500
by Toshiba

Toshiba Aplio 500 Forums

Updated  Jan 5 2021
3 Replies

What is the Toshiba Service code for 2021?

RE: Toshiba - Aplio 500
1 Reply

Hello, can anyone assist with this issue? I checked all the breakers and the amber power light is on, no pinched wires. Lost right now

4 Replies

Hello Techs. I'm in desperate needing of Toshiba Aplio 500's service manual. Any help would be extremely appreciated. We encountered an issue where the secondary screen, despite being detected by windows (marked with number 2 during the screen detection), doesn't work with APLIO interface & software. We had to replace the VGA because of a burnt DVI port (Zotac Geforce 440 replaced wit Zotac Geforce 630: same board rebranded, same drivers, same Graphics Processing Unit) Has anyone ever fixed or encountered this issue before? Thanks in Advance

Updated  Jun 17 2020
2 Replies

Need licence cardiology for aplio 500

Updated  Apr 8 2020
8 Replies

Need help for Toshiba applio 500 password any one can help me

Added  Jan 23 2020
0 Replies

Hi Techs I have an issue with Aplio 500 ,its LCD Touch screen is frozen , Could you please anyone pass me any solution for fixing it . Thank you in advance Chaucer

Updated  Oct 24 2019
1 Reply

Dears, I would like to do some changes in the switch layout. We have bought another APLIO 500 and we are used to bit different knob positions. We would like to adjust. Can you please help? One more thing - at APLIO 400 we can do "still store" without patient registration, but it is not possible here. Can you please advice? MANY THANKS, Peter

Updated  Sep 13 2019
2 Replies

What is difference between aplio 500 and aplio 500 platinum. Is difference only in software or there is hardware also.

Updated  Aug 23 2019
1 Reply

Which is better Ultrasound machine between Toshiba Aplio 500 And GE logic S8? Please take me to the right decision ASAP. I do general radiology , abd, jobs, doppler , small parts

Updated  Mar 22 2019
3 Replies

We have a worklist that has old patient information on it. No amount of updating, unplugging, or restarting helps. The names that are old have no scheduled day, and when you click on them on the list to clear DICOM info, you get an error code that reads "Failed in the response of acquisition of scheduled examination information. Code 100" We are no longer in a contract, and our biomed team is stumped. Any help??

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Toshiba - Aplio 500
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree