Toshiba - Aplio 500
by Toshiba

Toshiba Aplio 500 Forums

Updated  Jan 10 2019
20 Replies

Hello people I would like to know if someone can give me the Aplio 500 service password. thankful Andre Felippe

RE: Toshiba - Aplio 500
Updated  Dec 17 2018
3 Replies

How can I find software options that are loaded into my aplio 500? I would like to know if my equipment has a smart fusion function.

2 Replies

when I start up the aplio 500, it asks for a login to access the use of the system. I have tried the service password and the user password but these do not work. Dose anyone know what the login should be so i can boot up the system to test.

Added  Jan 12 2018
0 Replies

Hi All: I have a TOSHIBA Aplio "old version" which require change of the local IP address. I tried to access the maintenance screen but my password its expire. Someone help me to resolve this. hommybiomedical2@gmail.com Thank you

3 Replies

Let me expose this problem, but please have the patience to read it because it is too long. To install a B/W Sony printer on my Aplio 500 ,i called a "technician". Before doing this, he opened the machine and accessed the hard drive and told me that he will take a "system image" or "system copy" in anticipation of any possible malfunction of the machine in order to restore its normal functioning. I said you can have a backup without opening the machine, but he said it was the same thing. It was a bit weird for me but he continued to copy the "image system" from the hard drive and he did not listen to me. Then, he moved on to installing the printer and took three hours to do it (weird again!). When we restarted the system, many dialog boxes appear. Given this problem, he tried to restore the system by opening again the machine and plugging his small disk which contains "the system image" taken before. But he had trouble restoring the system. So he took the machine to his workshop, and after three days he returned it to me. But to my surprise, the printer was really installed, but the machine was running very very slowly and i access with difficulty to my archives because it takes a long time. In addition, the machine takes a long time to start (and a message "please wait" is always appearing) I don't understand what is happening but "the technician" tells me it's normal (!). No backup was given to me but only a copy of the famous "image system". Please, how to repair this?

Updated  Sep 25 2017
9 Replies

Hi Your help please: can I change time and date without having password (aplio 500).

0 Replies

The system ID number reads "#######" and license keys are missing. When attempt is made to add new license key, the system rejects it even though it is a valid license key.

Updated  Jun 21 2017
1 Reply

Hello i need service key aplio 500 viamo vantagetitan aguilion 16

Added  May 8 2017
0 Replies

Hello, I'm looking for the service manuals (including troubleshooting & parts replacement) of Toshiba Aplio 300, 500 and 700 ultrasound systems. Please E-mail me: axjl0314@sina.com Thank you

Added  May 4 2017
0 Replies

Hello, I'm looking for the service manuals (including troubleshooting & parts replacement) of Toshiba Aplio 300, 500 and 700 ultrasound systems. Please E-mail me: axjl0314@sina.com Thank you

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Toshiba - Aplio 500
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree