Toshiba - Aplio 500
by Toshiba

Toshiba Aplio 500 Forums

Updated  Jan 24 2024
1 Reply

Hello,

I have the Toshiba Aplio 500 tus a500 machine and would like to have the 3d feature for it.

The Operation Manual says I need a specific optional software namely USFR-A500A. 

I already have the 3d transducer but I lack the above-mentioned software.

Any help on where to purchase the above software and how to install it on the machine would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Equipment: Toshiba - Aplio 500

RE: Toshiba - Aplio 500
Updated  Sep 6 2023
1 Reply

manuale uso

Equipment: toshiba aplio 500 manuale

2 Replies

Hi, Can someone help me for the procedure to access to the windows session to add a new printer to my Toshiba Aplio 500 ? Best regards.

Updated  Aug 14 2022
1 Reply

Hallo, I have an Aplio 500 v7. When I connect a PVT 675MV I have no issue but if I try to connect a PVT 675MVL I have an error message about the connection of the mechanical transducer, but the probe works. Furthermore I would like to know the differences between the two models. Thanks to everyone.

Equipment: Toshiba - Aplio 500

Updated  Dec 7 2021
2 Replies

Toshiba Aplio 500 While testing a service password to see if it was still active, User Management got accidentally checked. Now the machine is requiring a name and password in order to get into scanning mode. Weve never had a name and password so I do not know what to enter. Ive tried all the basic name/password options. Does anyone know how to bypass this?

Updated  Dec 6 2021
2 Replies

When User Management is checked (which accidentally happened last week), it requires a name and password in order to get into scanning mode. Weve never had a name and password so I do not know what to enter. Does anyone know how to bypass this?

Updated  Aug 10 2021
2 Replies

I just did a BV board swap. After a reboot the Toshiba account showed up and is requiring a PW. Any idea what this might be? A blank PW did not work, admin, admin1, passwords have also been tried.

Updated  Jan 5 2021
3 Replies

What is the Toshiba Service code for 2021?

1 Reply

Hello, can anyone assist with this issue? I checked all the breakers and the amber power light is on, no pinched wires. Lost right now

4 Replies

Hello Techs. I'm in desperate needing of Toshiba Aplio 500's service manual. Any help would be extremely appreciated. We encountered an issue where the secondary screen, despite being detected by windows (marked with number 2 during the screen detection), doesn't work with APLIO interface & software. We had to replace the VGA because of a burnt DVI port (Zotac Geforce 440 replaced wit Zotac Geforce 630: same board rebranded, same drivers, same Graphics Processing Unit) Has anyone ever fixed or encountered this issue before? Thanks in Advance

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Toshiba - Aplio 500
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree