Thermo Fisher Scientific - Jouan B4i Series
by Thermo Fisher Scientific

Thermo Fisher Scientific Jouan B4i Series Forums

Updated  Jan 4 2021
2 Replies

on checking the PCB I found the resistors R114 R35 and R2 totally burn out; I want to have their value to try to change them

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - Jouan B4i Series
4 Replies

I have recently repaired one of our centrifuges. changed slow charging resistor, 15VDC Voltage source and some connectors. I have given it a go at different RPM levels, it is turning, everything looked fine. Then, last day i got a call from the lab assistant. She is saying that rotor turns but we can't separate the samples (blood). What could be the cause of this. Are there any things that i might do to fix this or is it them doing something wrong? Thanks.

Updated  Jan 9 2019
10 Replies

Hi there, One of my machines' giving me the "err 1". I have looked it up from trobleshooting part of the service manual and it says that i should either change the "mP board" or "keyboard". Does anyone knows a way around this. All my displays are functioning, i have controlled the tacho using the test function and it works well aswell. Thanks.

Updated  Dec 10 2015
1 Reply

Does someone have the service manual for this instrument please send me a copy to service@imebinc.com thanx

Updated  Sep 22 2016
7 Replies

Need technical/service manual for this unit. Only have operating manual.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Thermo Fisher Scientific - Jouan B4i Series
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree