Roche - Reflotron Plus
by Roche

Roche Reflotron Plus Forums

0 Replies

error 406 shuter , Ld bad signal

RE: Roche - Reflotron Plus
Added  Apr 26 2021
0 Replies

hello,our machine displays this error 707 ,how can i rectify this issue? your hel is very highly needed. Jean claude

Added  Feb 19 2021
0 Replies

Our Reflotron was reading a test strip, when it (unprompted) opened the door during the test. The inside was stuck up in the test position and when we finally got it to return to the start position, it will not read test strips anymore. It says "insert test strip" and "ready" but when the test strip is inserted, it only says "ready" and will not recognize the test strip inside the machine, nor will it read it. Anybody know how to fix it or where I can get it serviced? Thank you

Added  Dec 30 2020
0 Replies

Hi friend i have this device anyone can help me to solve this problem i need service manual

Updated  Aug 4 2020
5 Replies

Hi All,

There are some old link that no longer work on this forum. Does someone have a service manual for this machine, Im trying to work out how to perform an ee-init and what the default values maybe. Not sure if I need to do this via the serial port or different method. Im helping out a friend here in Greece and would greatly appreciate any advise anyone could provide please.

Added  Sep 19 2018
0 Replies

I installed a new Reflotron Plus analyzer which was stored in our Warehouse for more than a year now. When I run the CHECk strips it show NO PROGRAM, tried to repeat the test but same results shows. I used also other strips but same problem occur. Hope somebody could help me.

0 Replies

I am looking for a copy of a ROCHE FREE SALES CERTIFICATE or CERTIFICATE OF MARKETABILITY. Do you have one, even a photo of the certificate will do.

Added  Nov 19 2016
0 Replies

My reflotron has a problem, it doesnt read only the strips of the GOT and GPT. It says "magnetic code misread" If i put in strips of cholesterol ,triglycerides, urea ,creatinine etj, it works. But when i put in GOT or GPT strips it displays that error "magnetic code misread" so what should i do now?

Updated  Oct 9 2016
1 Reply

error 310 current diode red. Reflotron need service manual, please. Thanks.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Roche - Reflotron Plus
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree