Valleylab - Force 2
by Valleylab

Valleylab Force 2 Forums

1 Reply

How is it going guys! I've a force 2 here and he's not working properly. He works just fine with hand switchs, however in the footpedal isn't, its activating the equipament, i can hear the sound, relay however nothing in the hand, no cut or cog

RE: Valleylab - Force 2
5 Replies

I have a force 2 that works fine below 25, but if the power is set above 25 the unit will reboots. This happens in both coag and cut mode. Any suggestions? The generator reboots if the power is above 26.

0 Replies

Hello Guys, I have a Valleylab force2 which works well up to 26 W both cut/coag. Any power above 27W will trip the generator with REM indicator and alarm constantly on. I need your help . Thanks in advance.

Updated  Aug 7 2021
2 Replies

Hello Guys, I have a Valleylab force2 which works well with the Valleylab Non-Rem Patient Return Electrode (REF: E7506), but deosn't work with the Valleylab Rem Patient Return Electrode (REF: E7507). Please I need help to make it work with the Valleylab Rem Patient Return Electrode (REF: E7507). Thanks in advance.

Updated  Jun 16 2021
1 Reply

Do you have service manual?

11 Replies

The cuag LCD display still 1 and the up and down button not functioning what should I do?

Updated  May 11 2021
1 Reply

Need Bipolar calibration procedure for serial number: FSH27920T

Added  Apr 23 2020
0 Replies

can i use force 2 to perform bipolar TURP with STORZ or olympus?

Updated  Jan 14 2020
1 Reply

Just got a unit in from a client who said that their display was flickering during monopolar cut/coag. Haven't been able to duplicate it in the shop, but has anyone seen this happen and/or know where i should start looking? Thanks for your time

Updated  Dec 26 2019
6 Replies

I have a Force 2 that outputs in monopolar cut are fine. Somethimes in monopolar coagulation does not work.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Valleylab - Force 2
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree