Valleylab - Force 2
by Valleylab

Valleylab Force 2 Forums

11 Replies

The cuag LCD display still 1 and the up and down button not functioning what should I do?

RE: Valleylab - Force 2
Updated  May 11 2021
1 Reply

Need Bipolar calibration procedure for serial number: FSH27920T

Added  Apr 23 2020
0 Replies

can i use force 2 to perform bipolar TURP with STORZ or olympus?

Updated  Jan 14 2020
1 Reply

Just got a unit in from a client who said that their display was flickering during monopolar cut/coag. Haven't been able to duplicate it in the shop, but has anyone seen this happen and/or know where i should start looking? Thanks for your time

Updated  Dec 26 2019
6 Replies

I have a Force 2 that outputs in monopolar cut are fine. Somethimes in monopolar coagulation does not work.

Updated  Sep 30 2019
3 Replies

Hello everyone, i've got a force 2 esu that has a shattered gray front cover, where all the display/input buttons/output hookups are, so i was wondering if anyone had one for sale or had a lead on one?

Updated  Dec 29 2018
3 Replies

I am testing the output power for the Force 2 surgical generator per instructions on service manuals dated Feb 1990 and 2004. Both service manuals check the max power output at the rated load for each output. The Force FX service manual checks the current output however. What output should be verified for surgical generators - the power output or the current generated with the load applied?

Updated  Nov 26 2018
5 Replies

I have a Force 2 that outputs in monopolar just fine using the handpiece but will maybe output a couple of watts when using the foot pedals. I have swapped out foot pedals with the same result. What would be causing this issue and what would be the fix?

Updated  Nov 21 2018
8 Replies

I have a force 2 that works fine in cut mode. However in coag mode only, if the power is above 25, the unit will reboot. This is only in coag mode. Any suggestions?

3 Replies

Machine starts self diagnostic is fine but output drops to zero under load.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Valleylab - Force 2
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree