Valleylab - Force 2
by Valleylab

Valleylab Force 2 Forums

Updated  Sep 30 2019
3 Replies

Hello everyone, i've got a force 2 esu that has a shattered gray front cover, where all the display/input buttons/output hookups are, so i was wondering if anyone had one for sale or had a lead on one?

RE: Valleylab - Force 2
Updated  Dec 29 2018
3 Replies

I am testing the output power for the Force 2 surgical generator per instructions on service manuals dated Feb 1990 and 2004. Both service manuals check the max power output at the rated load for each output. The Force FX service manual checks the current output however. What output should be verified for surgical generators - the power output or the current generated with the load applied?

Updated  Nov 26 2018
5 Replies

I have a Force 2 that outputs in monopolar just fine using the handpiece but will maybe output a couple of watts when using the foot pedals. I have swapped out foot pedals with the same result. What would be causing this issue and what would be the fix?

Updated  Nov 21 2018
8 Replies

I have a force 2 that works fine in cut mode. However in coag mode only, if the power is above 25, the unit will reboot. This is only in coag mode. Any suggestions?

3 Replies

Machine starts self diagnostic is fine but output drops to zero under load.

Updated  Oct 23 2017
2 Replies

unit will not cut suggestions?

1 Reply

does any one have the pin outs for the low voltage switching power supply?

Updated  Jul 14 2017
10 Replies

Force 2 problem is not switching on.in display only zeros coming please suggest me Thanks

Added  Jun 24 2017
0 Replies

Hi The coagulation button on the hand switch deactivates the cutting output while still having both tones and LED display on. Any idea on what to do please? Kindly reply me on alexablis42@gmail.com Thanks.

Updated  Jun 16 2017
3 Replies

I have been put into a position to maintain these after the trained tech left. I am a vent guy. I have a Force 2 that shows a red rem fault. I had jiggled the connector and it squawked some but then a total failure. I got a new Rem connector from RPI but it didn't solve the problem. Like I said, I am a newbie with these devices. The Force 2 doesn't seem to have a troubleshooting flow chart. The rem connects to the interface board. Is that where I should focus? Or do any of you ESU techs know if this is a common problem and know where to look when it occurs? I can use the help and I am very thankful if you got this far.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Valleylab - Force 2
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree