Valleylab - Force 2
by Valleylab

Valleylab Force 2 Forums

Added  Jun 27 2015
0 Replies

The rem detection is not working at all. When turning on and short circuit the 2 rem tips, if one wants to switch from standby to ready, the equipment does not shift, and viceversa, all keypad locked.

But if i open the rem circuit, the keypad is unlocked and one can work with the equipment, until rem tips are short circuit.

Maybe it can be the interface board due that it has the rem controls on it also. Exactly which components on it i do not know, manual diagram for that part is very short.

Already did 4-5 times the rem procedure but still same, some times it works but when turning off and on equipent, starts with the same problem.

RE: Valleylab - Force 2
5 Replies

I checked all Power diodes on all heat sinks, measured the power resistors, checked all fuses and inspected all board looking for visible damage and all is ok/looks good, but still wont turn on(front panel leds wont turn on, no setup sound).

When i turn on the switch, in makes a sound, similar to a "click" each second or so. Coming to what i head and approached carefully near or from the power supply.

Removed the power supply of the back and checked it again(fuses and visually) but seems that it is ok. Continuity and AC power is being delivered to the boards(checked continuity).

Thanks.

Updated  Jun 10 2014
3 Replies

Equipment will not cut or coag but the equipment gives all indications that there is no problem. Checked transistors and Mosfets and resistors. what could be causing the problem??

Updated  Apr 13 2014
1 Reply

Should the rear panel fuse be a fast-blow or is time delayed OK?

Updated  Nov 27 2012
1 Reply

need a manual for the above

Updated  Sep 21 2012
1 Reply

Anyone have a service manual (Electronic) For these units? Or at least the calibration procedure. The force 2 calibration has different resistors and potentiometers than the 20pc model.

Updated  Oct 11 2012
3 Replies

Anyone have any membrane pads for the valleylab force two....or know where to go?

1 Reply

I'm looking for both service manuals, so that I can test and calibration them. I appreciate any help I can get.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Valleylab - Force 2
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree