Valleylab - Force 2
by Valleylab

Valleylab Force 2 Forums

Updated  Apr 24 2023
2 Replies

This Force 2 (Dash number 20CEM) will not output any monopolar power higher than 100 Watts. The power settings can be adjusted to the maximum values for each mode on the display (300 - pure cut, 250 - Blend 1, 200 - Blend 2, 150 - Blend 3, 120 - Coag). But when the footpedal or handswitch is activated, the unit will reset the power setting to 100 W, then output power at that setting. The Bipolar mode does not seem to be affected by this. This seems like a setting that needs to be adjusted. Any input is appreciated.

RE: Valleylab - Force 2
2 Replies

Hello Guys, I have a Valleylab force2 which works well but when I did the high frequency current leakage test, it did not pass the coagulation tests. It gives me values ??above the limit 150µA If something similar has happened to you, it would help me to know what solution you gave it, thanks.

Equipment: Valleylab - Force 2

Updated  Apr 8 2022
1 Reply

I have an issue with the REM alarm. When I active the Coag mode, it starts to alarm like if the REM circuit was disconnected or something, and keeps like that until I switch off the equipments. I read that it can be any of the IC but I tested them and its all OK. If you have any other clue please let me know. Cheers.

Updated  Dec 21 2021
5 Replies

I need to order the MBP power overlay on the front

Updated  Dec 14 2021
2 Replies

tengo un problema con el equipo: al momento de iniciar corte y en coagulcion se mantiene el sonido en intermitente al presionar corte y coagulacion si alguien le paso este problema porfavor me ayudaria mucho con su experiencia

1 Reply

How is it going guys! I've a force 2 here and he's not working properly. He works just fine with hand switchs, however in the footpedal isn't, its activating the equipament, i can hear the sound, relay however nothing in the hand, no cut or cog

5 Replies

I have a force 2 that works fine below 25, but if the power is set above 25 the unit will reboots. This happens in both coag and cut mode. Any suggestions? The generator reboots if the power is above 26.

Updated  Aug 7 2021
2 Replies

Hello Guys, I have a Valleylab force2 which works well with the Valleylab Non-Rem Patient Return Electrode (REF: E7506), but deosn't work with the Valleylab Rem Patient Return Electrode (REF: E7507). Please I need help to make it work with the Valleylab Rem Patient Return Electrode (REF: E7507). Thanks in advance.

Updated  Jun 16 2021
1 Reply

Do you have service manual?

11 Replies

The cuag LCD display still 1 and the up and down button not functioning what should I do?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Valleylab - Force 2
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree