I need the PM procedure

RE: Valleylab - Surgistat
Updated  Aug 13 2020
2 Replies

I need a copy of the Valley Lab Surgistat manual

Updated  Dec 24 2019
4 Replies

I am looking for the Operation Manual referenced on page 4 of the Service Manual. Thank you

Updated  Sep 16 2019
1 Reply

Can you tell me if the Valleylab Surgistat B-20 has bipolar capabilities?

Added  Feb 6 2014
0 Replies

SE DESPRENDIO UNA RESISTENCIA Y NO SE SU VALOR Y COLOCACION EN LA TARJETA

Added  Jan 24 2013
0 Replies

ya cheque el componente en el diagrama que me proporcionaron , ahora mi problema es que el componente no es de manejo comercial   de tal manera que me veo en la necesidad de recurrir nuevamente a ustedes para pedirles su orientacion acerca de que otro componete puedo usar en lugar de este ya que tampoco pude encontrar la hoja de especificacion de datos del transistor fese178 para ver un posible reemplazo . Por otra parte no se si ustedes sean proveedores de componentes para poder adquirir el transistor dañanado o algun proveedor de valleylab que me pueda surtir este tipo de componente. 

por su atencion muchas gracias 

Translation: and check the component on the diagram provided me, now my problem is that the component is not commercial driving so that I feel the need to resort again to you to ask for your guidance on that one I can use instead componete this because I could not find the data sheet transistor specification fese178 to see a possible replacement. On the other hand if you are not component suppliers to acquire the transistor dañanado Valleylab or any provider that I can fill this type of component.

thank you very much for your attention  

1 Reply

TENGO UN ELECTROCAUTERIO VALLEYLAB  MODELO SURGISTAT, CON NUMERO DE SERIE A0B3287B-11 Y EL TRANSISTOR DE CORCHO LATA ESTA DAÑADO, PERO NO TIENE LA MATRICULA DEL TRANSISTOR PARA REEMPLAZARLO QUISIERA QUE ME PROPORCIONARAN EL DIAGRAMA DE COMPONENTES PARA VER LA MATRICULA DEL TRANSISTOR, O LA MATRICULA DEL TRANSISTOR.

SIN MAS POR EL MOMENTO GRACIAS 

0 Replies

I have a surgistat which has a female banana jack in a circular recess in the front panel for the patient return electrode. I am trying to locate an adapter so that contemporary disposable patient return electrodes can be used. Any source/ ideas??

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Valleylab - Surgistat
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree