Chattanooga - Intelect Legend 2
by Chattanooga

Chattanooga Intelect Legend 2 Forums

Updated  Nov 24 2020
4 Replies

onewire device error. how do I repair.

RE: Chattanooga - Intelect Legend 2
5 Replies

Hi, I just got this machine but I don't know how to use it. I would like to know how to test the ultrasound part of the machine, can someone give me step by step instructions on how to go about doing that. I never used this machine before and the owner's manual is not to clear. Thanks

Updated  Jun 24 2015
1 Reply

Is there any way to reset my machine? I have "testing stim board, please wait" idle on display, doesn't change. Power on and as channel it shows 1 and that's it. What may be wrong? Any idea? I would like to know cost to repair it.

Added  Jun 13 2015
0 Replies

Hi,

I have a combo chatt. intelect legend ultra/estim combo.  The display continues to show  "testing stim board please wait...".  It doesn't do anything else.  Would someone can help me, to find what's wrong.  The service manual has nothing related to this.  Thanks

Updated  Oct 28 2016
1 Reply

I keep getting these in for repair. Error mesage: "Channel 3 failed power up".  No schematics are available. Can't find anyone who knows why so many of these units do this. I have +12v, -12v, and +5v supply at the channels 3&4 board. Kevin

Updated  Jun 16 2014
2 Replies

Does anyone have the calibration info on this? I have looked through many service manuals, but none for the 2C.

1 Reply

I have an old Intelect Legend 240 Dual Ultrasound Unit that power output meter that records erroneous readings but no output on either transducer.  I cannot zero the transducer with the control and cannot adjust the output.  Any suggestions. This thing is older than most biomeds.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Chattanooga - Intelect Legend 2
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree