GE HealthCare - OEC 9000
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare OEC 9000 Forums

Updated  Jan 22 2019
4 Replies

Hi, There is a 3-1/2" diskette which is needed during boot up. Does anyone have one that I could get the files from? Presently down in Haiti on a mission trip and I'm trying to get it running. The disk has turned up missing. Thanks messick@holyname.org

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC 9000
Updated  Nov 27 2018
3 Replies

Greetings, Can someone give me the service manual for this c arm, please???

Updated  Jan 17 2018
1 Reply

We have a problem with diasonics it give e6 message while starting up

Added  Mar 17 2016
0 Replies

I don't have. The service manual for this particular unit. Can you help me about code error 6. Thanks william

Added  Feb 15 2016
0 Replies

I have this error during switch on. Stays there, I know what the error means, what I would like to know is how to resolve it.

Updated  Jun 3 2015
1 Reply

After switching on its showing please wait c4 message. Please let me know the error reason

Updated  Mar 9 2015
5 Replies

After being in storage for more than a year, the display does not show but there is a continuous alarm from the cart unit. What can be done?

Added  Sep 28 2014
0 Replies

OEC 9000 Pre-Charge Error on boot:

I have Huntroned the board with the two POTS and have determined from manual

1. System monitors the pre-charging process. In that event, the system will indicate a pre-charge failure.

2. If the voltage at the reservoir/B+ capacitor fails to reach the battery voltage, or if it exceeds the maximum of 250V - software will disable pre-charging.

Is this correct?

Should the 2 POTS be adjusted to adjust the Voltage and Current (There are respective lights/indicators on this board showing Volts/MiliAmps

Where to measure?

Is this the problem - adjustment?

Added  Nov 14 2013
0 Replies

Is Anybody familiar with a OEC DRX-5? i have one which starts up but i get a scrambled screen on the control panel, nothing on the monitor, no x-rays and the only button that works is the emergency off button. Any ideas or suggestions? thanks

Updated  Apr 14 2013
1 Reply

when star stop in b6, I need foppy serial 99-0813 (software )what I need do?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - OEC 9000
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree