GE HealthCare - CARESCAPE V100
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare CARESCAPE V100 Forums

0 Replies

Anyone know how to communicate with the V100 through the serial port? According the service manual pins are 1=ground, 13 = RX, 11 = TX. I have that wired up using a CP210x USB to UART Bridge. PC "TX" to the V100 "RX", PC "RX" to the V100 "TX" / Putty serial port set at 9600, Data Bits = 8, Stop Bits = 1, Parity = None, Flow Control = XON/XOFF... It sure would be nice to be able to transmit the data to remote applications. Also, anyone know if there is Software designed to talk to the V100?

Equipment: GE HealthCare - CARESCAPE V100

RE: GE HealthCare - CARESCAPE V100
Updated  May 31 2023
4 Replies

hi,

The equipment turns on and works normally until we inflate the cuff and then it generates an alarm and only 930 appears on the screen, what could be causing this?

Updated  May 31 2023
2 Replies

The equipment turns on and works normally until we inflate the cuff and then it generates an alarm and only 930 appears on the screen, what could be causing this?

Equipment: dinamap v100

Updated  Feb 12 2023
4 Replies

How do you select between neonate and adult mode, both per patient and as default? I do not see this setting described anywhere in the documentation. One medwrench user said that startup mode is somewhere in the configuration settings but none of those settings appears to change the mode. -Thanks

Updated  Jan 25 2023
9 Replies

During the overpressure verification test, the relief valve doesn't open way past the max threshold of 325 mmHg for adult and only gets triggered at 335 mmHg. Same with neonate, doesn't open at max threshold of 165 mmHg and only does at 180 mmHg. Is there a way to fix this?

Updated  Mar 16 2022
2 Replies

I cannot find in Manual how to set monitors to start in adult mode. HELP!

1 Reply

Is it possible to print entire history or just most previous reading?

5 Replies

How to imput correct time when searching history

3 Replies

I'm trying to find the BP tolerances for measurement so I can determine if it's actually measuring too high with my Pronk Simcube

1 Reply

Will not turn on ? Will only beep when it is plugged in ?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - CARESCAPE V100
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree