GE HealthCare - CARESCAPE B650
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare CARESCAPE B650 Forums

Updated  Dec 3 2023
2 Replies

My ICU unit just got Carescape B650 monitors and my colleagues and I can’t for the life of us figure out how to change the temperature units from Celsius to Fahrenheit. Help?! Thanks!!

RE: GE HealthCare - CARESCAPE B650
Updated  Nov 15 2022
1 Reply

what is 0xHOST1006 error?

Equipment: GE Healthcare - CARESCAPE B650

Updated  Sep 17 2022
1 Reply

Hello, I have this monitor with Gas module, but can’t see gas agent measurements, only CO2 and O2, I have the OR software version. How can I activate the anesthetic agent measurement? Thank you!

Equipment: GE Healthcare - CARESCAPE B650

Updated  Jul 5 2022
2 Replies

I have a number of touchscreens I am replacing on abused B650s, Have gotten pretty good at replacing the hardware, but how do I convince the monitor to turn the touchscreen feature back on, and, once on, is there a calibration procedure?

Updated  Mar 17 2022
6 Replies

I am getting this error " Service Monitor - Error Code 0xHOST1100 after replacing the cpu battery. Did time change and restarted but the time reverted back to 0:00 with the error code for a couple of times now. What else can I do to fix this?

Updated  Mar 17 2022
1 Reply

I am getting this error " Service Monitor - Error Code 0xHOST1100 after replacing the cpu battery. Did time change and restarted but the time reverted back to 0:00 with the error code for a couple of times now. What else can I do to fix this?

Updated  Jun 3 2020
6 Replies

Hi there, anyone knows how to solve this? "Contact GE service for support" "Partition has unrecoverable erros, system halted" Are shown on the screen, and the monitor does not start.

Updated  Dec 23 2019
3 Replies

Anyone knows how to fix it? The screen shows message error "0xGAS0011"

Updated  Mar 16 2017
2 Replies

How do I change the time on the B650 carescape? Very NOT user friendly

Updated  Sep 15 2016
1 Reply

How do you set an alarm for the countdown timer

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - CARESCAPE B650
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree