GE HealthCare OEC 9800 Plus Forums

Added  Dec 30 2017
0 Replies

I am in need of RUS/ RUT newer than Ver.7.1.23 or the latest for a 9800.

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC 9800 Plus
Updated  Dec 15 2017
2 Replies

Anyone know what bulb is used in the old style incandescent workstation power switch lamp?

Added  Nov 16 2017
0 Replies

What product(s) would be recommended for cleaning the c-arm and work station if they were to become soiled?

Updated  Feb 9 2017
1 Reply

some adapter to connect to oec 800 plus is needed? Only utility suite and ethernet cable is needed?

Updated  Dec 27 2016
1 Reply

when switch on the oec 9800- monitor is jest light only nothing showing ,so what could be the problem ,can help me

Updated  Dec 10 2016
7 Replies

when on the oec c-arm its showing perchage volt err switch off and wait 10- second and swicth on ,so what is the problem ,please help me

Updated  Sep 23 2016
1 Reply

is there a specific way to get RUT to work on windows 10 with USB adapter and communication cable.

0 Replies

Hi,

I am looking for OEC C arm expert in New Jersey Area. Someone that is Certified that can go out and Inspect a OEC 9800 for me. Will pay competitively for their service $$$. Location is Central New Jersey.

Please contact me: struvite2004@gmail.com or call me 312 399 one one eight four

Thanks

JR

0 Replies

The tech places an anatomical marker on the scout image, which then is added to all the other images but can not be seen on the system.   When the images are sent to PACS all of them appears with 2 anatomical markers. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to correct this?

Updated  Aug 20 2015
1 Reply

does the unit need to be plugged in at all times and connected to c arm? someone told me that it wouldn't work if battery is no charged

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - OEC 9800 Plus
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree