GE HealthCare OEC 9800 Plus Forums

Updated  Jun 26 2015
1 Reply

Why are my image pictures not scaled right when they print? They are about one inch high and seven inches wide. How can I correct this?

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC 9800 Plus
Updated  Jun 23 2015
3 Replies

Right brake on the c-arm will not brake. Would it be a brake pad that needs to be replaced?

Updated  Sep 25 2014
4 Replies

When viewing the image on the monitor the collimator blades are partially drawn in, in the horizontal position.  I am unable to get this to open or move to the vertical position. I am a state regulator and am attempting to pass this machine as fully operational.  Due to this issue, I am unable to measure the full collimator range and assure that it meets our rule.

I am also a RT and have worked extensivly with the 9800, so experience with the device isnt a issue.  Can you give me an idea as how to correct this issue?

1 Reply

Hello, 

I need to reload software in a OEC 9800  (rev 30). I have the software CD, but I dont have the SIM floppy to begin the instalation.  

The RUT utility has an option tha says "create SIM Floppy", but it ask for a mdisk.bat archive, and I dont have it.

Does anyone have the SIM o the archive please?

Thank you very much in advance

Updated  Aug 15 2014
1 Reply

How can I determine the hours used on the unit?

Thanks

Updated  Jul 2 2015
1 Reply

Precharge Voltage Error.  Power off wait 10 Seconds.

Happens every time the system is booted up.

0 Replies

We have an older 9800 Cardiac machine that has hardware that will only run only version 8 software. It appears that some files have become corrupt and we need to reload. Can anyone send me a copy?

Updated  Jun 30 2014
2 Replies

Looking for a replacement laser diode for this. It's made by Coherent - Part# 0221-831-00 Rev. B

Updated  Jun 5 2014
1 Reply

Hello,

I have a 9900 C-Arm and the C-Arm will not power up. While the tower boots no green boxes illuminate on the C-Arm.

The tower boots normally and I can view patient data.

Thank you for you help.

Updated  Mar 12 2014
3 Replies

Unit shuts down during use with a "ma on in error message" as usual can get it to replciate when service tech is on site. Any help is appreciated

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - OEC 9800 Plus
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree