GE HealthCare OEC 9800 Plus Forums

4 Replies

I d need all calibration procedure for GE OEC 9800 C arm. 

Thks. 

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC 9800 Plus
Updated  Feb 18 2014
1 Reply

Anyone have rus/rut software with the OEC options of changing PACS settings...etc.? Will trade software or pay some cash.

Updated  Feb 8 2014
1 Reply

I am in need of the RUS and RUT programs for the 9800. Thanks in advance to all that reply!

1 Reply

What is the radiation dosage during standard bronchscopy incurred by the bronchoscopist?   Is it safe to continue working with the fluoroscope during pregnancy and are any precautions necessary.... such as extra lead aprons?

Updated  Nov 5 2013
6 Replies

We have come under fire as to what our c-arms should be set at when sending images to our PACS. PACS insists on XA but we see better images when set to RF. PACS claims sending RF will cause system to hang. Any truth to this? Also XA distorts the alphanumerics on the image and seems to make the image appear "flat".

Added  Aug 23 2013
0 Replies

Does anyone have a pdf letter from the OEM that only 1 pm per year is required on this unit now? Thanks in advance.

Updated  Oct 8 2013
5 Replies

OEC 9800 fails to open logical drive c: and just hangs at 5 arrows.

Hardrive is good and being configured in CMOS setting.

not sure why it doesn't open c: during boot up.

And I also just noticed that A: (floppy) is configured but not booting from the A: either.

The single board computer seems fine (fan is working), and able to go into CMOST setting and reloaded defualts.

Anyone have idea?

Thanks.

Updated  Feb 10 2014
8 Replies

Hi all. I need to make up a laptop (9pin female) to Arcnet J4 (15 pin male) service cable but have no information. What are the required connections, I presume pin 2 to pin 13, pin 3 to pin 12 & Pin 5 to pins 1/8/15 minimum. Is this correct? Thanks in advance. ...Andy

Updated  Jul 15 2013
1 Reply

Looking at the OEC 9800 C-ARM pdf. page 461 of 490 or page 91 of the Replacement section. This was the only location the noted orientation of the Anode and Cathode installation to the tube. These are swapped, you can enlarge the picture and find an "A" where the Anode is to be plugged in, and you can see there is a Cathode in that hole. Don't install the cables by the picture. Put the Anode where the "A" is.

0 Replies

I need to re-terminate at the LEMO connector. Has anyone done this? do you have the part numbers for the pins or extractor pins or crimping tools or the part numbers.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - OEC 9800 Plus
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree