by Welch Allyn

Welch Allyn Propaq CS Forums

Added  Apr 5 2022
0 Replies

cannot set time and date

RE: Welch Allyn - Propaq CS
Added  Jun 5 2017
0 Replies

Hey all I bought this unit used in 2015 (I have the question about the ebay purchase that the NIBP wasn't functional). It has been working great, but I have noticed when powering up that the display is darker than it was before but after a minute or two it is normal. The touch screen works fine just its darker. Is this an indication it needs a new display or is another component going out that I need to replace. I am fairly comfortable taking apart and fixing. I did it when the internal NIBP motor had simply been disconnected during shipping. I change the screen on my iphone and the internal battery myself. I found directions in the service manual how to replace the display but don't want to if that is not the issue. Please any guidance from a person who is better educated on this than I, would be very appreciated! Thanks Tina

0 Replies

Hello friends

good day

I have a problem with a welch allyn monitor Propaq CS 244

when you turn on the equipment the functional verification does not pass this and does not send any Error, monitor freezes.

error in the software? I need your help to correct this problem.

Updated  Jun 23 2016
1 Reply

Hello friends

good day

I have a problem with a welch allyn monitor Propaq CS 244 

when you turn on the equipment  for the functional verification does not pass this verification and does not send any Error monitor freezes.

error in the software? I need your help to correct this problem.

Updated  Feb 18 2016
3 Replies

I am getting a error 3-033-0000, remove cuff from patient

on my monitor screen. I looked in the service manual there are no failure codes listed.

Updated  Jul 21 2015
4 Replies

hey all - I bought the unit on eBay - was suppose to be tested - well everything but NIBP works. You can hear the pump kick on but no air is actually coming out. One is there a place to order the pump kit or a service provider that will do this? I am a veterinary technician and I bought this with my own money because I wanted to provide better patient care - so cost is going to factor in here.

Thanks!

Updated  Aug 20 2014
1 Reply

My propaq 242 don't start and show me a message

Error number 0-042-0000

Remove the cuff from patient and call service center

Can any help me

3 Replies

Charged the Battery for approximately 8 hours like the manual says to do and then tried to run NIBP and Propaq still shut off. What could it be? What possible board could be bad for that to happen if any?

Updated  Apr 14 2014
2 Replies

Need to replaceWelsh Allen Propaq 242  BP cuff,sat monitor finger piece, and cardiac monitoe cables. Dont know how to find them. thanks!

Updated  Apr 2 2014
1 Reply

Loose system time and date everytime i power off, I changed battery pack but I still have the same problem...??????

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Welch Allyn - Propaq CS
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree