GE HealthCare - OEC 6600 Mini
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare OEC 6600 Mini Forums

Updated  Mar 20 2014
2 Replies

Hello,

Does anyone knows if the mini 6600 has the option (or turn it on) to record fluoro time, and how to setup the DiCOM to record that information on the exam sheet.

I have a request from user to connect a DiCOM box to the mini 6600 C-Arm, the connection to PACS is established exam can be performed and send to PACS with no problem. The question here is to have the fluoro time included with the exam sheet.

thank you for all your responses.

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC 6600 Mini
Updated  Mar 20 2014
3 Replies

beeps 1 or 2 times and no longer responds to fluoro controls, then unit shuts down. I am also in need of a service manual for the GE OEC 6600 Mini C-Arm.

Updated  Aug 13 2013
2 Replies

How do I attach the procedure for posting?

D

Updated  Aug 14 2013
1 Reply

Does anyone have the PM procedure for a G.E./OEC mini c-arm?

2 Replies

I need to change the facility/owner's name on a ge/oec 6600. I have the 2 each workstation floppy disks that came with the unit. It was manufactured in 1996

Added  May 23 2012
0 Replies

I need the part number for the real time battery and location in the system for the display of the time and date. It only displays dashes where the digits are displayed.

Updated  Jan 24 2012
1 Reply

Mini 6600 need a service manual to perform a kVp,and mAs checks with a with an Electronics Control Concepts Model 820. Has anyone used this item?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - OEC 6600 Mini
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree