GE HealthCare - OEC 6600 Mini
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare OEC 6600 Mini Forums

Updated  Oct 20 2020
5 Replies

We are having a problem with this OEC 6600. Dr. says the unit "screams" at them sometimes when they are using it. They can hit the alarm silence button and it goes away. They report no error messages. We cannot make it fail. Does this thing have an error log that we can look at? Can I get a service manual for this? Thanks, Pete

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC 6600 Mini
Updated  Jul 9 2020
1 Reply

Does anyone have a copy I can read?

1 Reply

How can one delete patient data on OEC Mini 6600 C-Arm

Updated  Oct 5 2019
1 Reply

First time using machine. On for an hour and now doesn't work. Says "System error-control panel. Xrays are disabled. Turn the system off wait 5 seconds and then restart the system. If this message persist call for service." I can turn off for 10 minutes and restart, it will work for 5 minutes, then error message again. Fans run, nothing appears hot, i opened back and ran large fan into case, and did not help.

Updated  Sep 29 2019
3 Replies

My OEC 6600 shows static on screens at first start up. If i leave "on" for 10 minutes and then turn off and back on, it boots up and functions normally. I pulled the video board and cleaned contacts (fixed a static view screen previously) but did not work.

4 Replies

Does anyone have the boot (restore) floppy disk OEC mini C-arm 6600? I lost mine and need to re-boot the equipment. Thanks!

Added  May 31 2018
0 Replies

Does anyone have the file for the service disk on the OEC 6600/9600 C-Arms?

Updated  May 29 2018
3 Replies

In need of a operator manual , thank you !

Updated  Jan 7 2018
2 Replies

I lost the key to turn it on . Do i need an original one or i can ask a key maker to do one

Updated  Aug 28 2017
2 Replies

Does anybody have a good source for the high flex cable that is used with the footswitch on 6600 and 9800's also. I am looking for some bulk cable like what the OEM uses. thanks

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - OEC 6600 Mini
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree