by Toshiba

Toshiba Aplio 400 Forums

Updated  Feb 8 2022
1 Reply

Need Password for this mahine

RE: Toshiba - Aplio 400
Added  Mar 11 2021
0 Replies

I work in a hospital and I am responsible for repairing ultrasound equipment. I have a Toshiba a400 whose operating system is damaged.

Added  Jan 20 2021
0 Replies

Our institutional Toshiba Aplio 400 elastography is not working well. The colors are showing but do not conform to the expected outcome. How can this be solved, what settings should we change or is there a manual that can help?

Updated  Nov 8 2020
4 Replies

Could somebody help me to enter in service menu Toshiba Aplio 400, need program free buttons. Thank you! my e-mail Sego.ts85@gmail.com

Updated  Nov 10 2019
1 Reply

The measurement of pregnancy is not accurate Any help?

1 Reply

Dear friends,

I would like to kindly ask for an help, advice with following problem.

We have bought another, second APLIO 400 unit, the NEW one is upgraded to 500 as we were told. The picture on the OLD unit is much better, smoother than on the NEW one. It was compared with the same settings and same probes as well. Even everything is same, the picture is better at 400 - so the old unit, we know and use for years& Anyway there are several functions, described lower which are missing at the NEW 500. Is it please a matter of a platinum option at 400 and non platinum at 500? Is it possible to solve with upgrade??? OR? PLEASE give an advice.

OLD UNIT is: TUS-A400 Software version AB_V5.10*R100

NEW 500 is: TUS-A400 Software version AB_V4.00*R112

The things that makes a difference: There are basically three things that makes us not satisfied with the unit.

*missing THI option DIFF2 - makes a huge difference in the picture - in NEW is only DIFF 2.

*Precision option is in OLD up to 8, in NEW unit - option goes only from 1-5 - It is visible at OLD unit that it is an Precision + option - big difference between 5-8 - very visible in the quality of the image

*option which is changing the steer in CDI mode - in OLD is possibility to go in following steps -20, -10, 0, 10, 20 in NEW is -20 and 20 missing.

I hope that this is a matter of platinum option, or another higher software option. Is it possible to get the same from the NEW 500 please?

THANK YOU, Bruno

Updated  May 11 2016
1 Reply

PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW THE COST OF TOSHIBA APLIO 400 ultrasound diagnostic system ?

THANK YOU 

Updated  Jun 5 2012
1 Reply

Can we install micropure program at PC or laptop? How to get the software micropure?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Toshiba - Aplio 400
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree