GE HealthCare AMX 4 Plus Forums

Updated  Apr 28 2021
2 Replies

I have an AMX 4 that will not charge when I plug it in. Instead it boots up as if the key was on and it was not plugged in. The key switch is good and works great when unplugged. I can force charge the batteries through diagnostics. Any ideas?

RE: GE HealthCare - AMX 4 Plus
Added  Apr 19 2021
0 Replies

What kind of studies can I do with the AMX 4+?

Updated  Mar 5 2021
5 Replies

How to capibrate Amx4 ge portable x- ray

Added  Dec 29 2020
0 Replies

G E AMX4. Pls what can lead to this errors, 106, 45c and error 462. Email me on olabode2013@yahoo.com

Updated  Nov 12 2020
5 Replies

I have a AMX-4+ which the display(screen) is not coming on. Its able to charge and make exposure but display is off. Can some one advice what is the problem and how to get it fix? Thanks in advance. Martin

Updated  Oct 1 2020
1 Reply

Getting 45E error code. Already replaced the Cathode cable

Updated  Sep 9 2020
4 Replies

Hello everyone, please my GE amx 4 plus x-ray machine is not displaying anything on the screen but the machine is working (exposing) and charging but nothing shows on the screen. It was coming off and on before it eventually stopped displaying. Your support will be of great help and well appreciated. Best regards.

Updated  Jul 6 2020
2 Replies

First I thought that the charger board was faulty, so I replaced it but again the machine doesn't charge .....what could be the problem and the trouble shooting i can do?

2 Replies

Hello, dear friends. I am looking for help to fix a mobile AMX 4 PLUS. During start up process, test 02 and test 03 fail. I do not have experience on this system. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Regards

Updated  Feb 23 2020
3 Replies

Service Manual required of GE AMX 4 Plus Portable X-Ray machine

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - AMX 4 Plus
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree