GE HealthCare AMX 4 Plus Forums

Updated  May 6 2019
1 Reply

already check the fuses but still no power on, the control board just flickering with LED lights. what can/should I do?

RE: GE HealthCare - AMX 4 Plus
1 Reply

For absolutely no reason what so ever, this system if left switched on, gives the impression it is releasing xrays. The light and audible warning both are on, however no rays are being emitted. Anyone had this before??

5 Replies

If any one happens to have the full version of the AMX4+ service manual, that would be very much appreciated!

Updated  Jan 11 2019
1 Reply

Dear all, My AMX 4plus stop charging completely and all Red LED on CPU board are light up without blinking. Nothing shows on display after power on. Does anyone experience the same problem before? What could be the cause of the problem? All the board is looking good, no burn, no blown fuse. Thanks

Updated  Jul 11 2018
6 Replies

I need to replace a drive wheel on a GE portable. I don't have any overhead supports that could bear the load and I'm looking for advice on how to lift this system off the ground high enough to change the drive wheel. Any advice would be appreciated.

Updated  Jul 1 2018
1 Reply

How to calibrate GE 46232786 PORTABLE XRAY

0 Replies

Can someone out there please help me figure out a problem I am having with calibrating the drive handle for an AMX 4 plus machine. Every time I get to press right forward during drive handle calibration, I get Drive Word Limit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Updated  Mar 8 2018
10 Replies

Every time I try to calibrate the handle, once I get to press right fwd, it throws drive word limit. Any ideas what is causing this message to come up? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

0 Replies

For everyone out there with an AMX-4+ with Virtual Imaging/Cannon digital up-grade and are having Generator errors (45C) and battery issues. The first and usually only thing I do is sync the batteries using the Loop Test. Go into diagnostics and then Loop Test, write 0cb4 to address FF. This will cause bar graph and batteries to sync. Exit Diag and cycle key switch. When you turn back on the screen will blank after start up for 5 seconds. When it comes back on the bar graph and batteries will be synced. Most of the time this will fix any/all errors. Try it, it works.

Updated  Nov 28 2017
5 Replies

I have an AMX that requires quite a bit of arm power to get it to move from the parked position. Over time, this wreaks havoc on the collimator. Any experience out there with what to check, adjust or service in these arms?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - AMX 4 Plus
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree