GE HealthCare AMX 4 Plus Forums

Updated  Nov 21 2017
1 Reply

I am looking to do a temporary swap of the collimator to get one of my AMX's back in service. Unit I'm working on has the 'P3' collimator. My temporary collimator is a 'P2'. As far as anyone knows, is there a significant difference between the P2 and P3 collimators?

RE: GE HealthCare - AMX 4 Plus
Updated  Nov 2 2017
2 Replies

* I had purchase an AMX plus 4 unit 10 years ago, Never change the batteries. The problem is current and it happened 3 days ago. Problem: We tried taking an exposure on the ward-the first exposure come out good. When we tried the second exposure-the unit "konk-out" ,everything turned off/display light/everything. We tried turning it on but it would not turn on. I tried recharging but unsuccessful, Should I renew the 9 batteries . By the way, what is the current quote for each or even 9 batteries. Can anyone help?

Updated  Oct 11 2017
7 Replies

First off, we had to replace the batteries as they were due for replacement. After replacement, the portable started having a problem with the breaker tripping. Prior to reaching a full charge, the breaker would trip. We calibrated the Battery Charger and now the charging meter does not reach full charge, stopping at two bars before it reaches full charge and the message never appears stating that the batteries have completely charged. We did the volt meter calibration before the battery charger calibration so I don't understand why this is happening. No matter how long we wait, the display never indicates that the batteries have completely charged. We checked FIL/KVP and the Input power to the Charger Board, connections to LVLE and CPU as well as battery voltage. Checked KHZ Board connections and -- +24 Volts, recalibrated the unit and still does not reach charge complete status.

3 Replies

Hello, I have an AMX 4+ having problem with batteries about a year ago. We never use it since then and now I try to start the system again and it doesn't show any thing beside continuously clicking sound of the relay on charger board and the LED on the system control board are flashing all together. Could anyone help give some idea about the issue? Thanks

Added  Feb 27 2017
0 Replies

I have an AMX4+ that will slow down and the stop. After running it for awhile, It finally displayed an error 215. I have checked the brushed on the motor. Anyone have any ideas?

Updated  Feb 21 2017
1 Reply

hello i have an AMX 4, this machine need a calibration, but when i tried to do the GENERATOR CAL this error appear, exactly when i try to do KVP cal, mAs is ok, in the process of KVP CAL 52 kvp is ok, 64 kvp is ok, 85 is ok, but when i try 120 kvp cal this "error 469" appear.. please i need to know troubleshooting of this machine.

4 Replies

When pressing hand switch to release lock, the locking bar doesn't move or unlock. even when releasing hand switch the locker doesn't lock the tube. Generally the tube just moves/swings freely without being control by the locker. Please any possible advise to fix the issue. Thank you. Ivan

Updated  Feb 16 2017
1 Reply

Have a error 45F am leaning towards a defective filiment board did I miss anything

Updated  Feb 3 2017
1 Reply

does the GE AMX 4+ require a tube warm up prior to doing exposures?

Updated  Jan 27 2017
7 Replies

DURING KVP CALIBRATION, SYSTEM SHUTS DOWN, REBOOTS AND DISPLAYS "END SERVICE...." NEEDS INPUT/THOUGHTS...

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - AMX 4 Plus
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree