Philips - Brilliance 64
by Philips

Philips Brilliance 64 Forums

6 Replies

Philips - Brilliance 64
The system won´t move the couch in the vertical direction. If I press the buttom switch on the gantry, the leds goes off for a while, but the couch doesn´t move. However, when I select the service switch, the couch can be move up and down. I already try to flash the CPM, check interlocks and voltages.

RE: Philips - Brilliance 64

Ralph! replied 2 days ago

0 Replies

Philips - Brilliance 64
WHEN I AM DOING THE CARDIAC ACCORDING TO THE BOLUS TRACK ,SCAN WILL START BY SELF AND IT WILL STOP IMMEDIATELY .iTS HAPPENING ONLY IN THE CARDIAC SCAN ,ALL OTHER BOLUS TRACK SCANS ARE GOING WELL.aLSO FOLLOWING ERROR IS COMING UP "Gantry acquisition system cannot comply"

B.T posted 7 months ago

0 Replies

Philips - Brilliance 64
Does anybody has Phiips Brilliance EBW software installation manuel?Thanks in advance

ertan posted a year ago

Updated  Jul 31 2017
2 Replies

Philips - Brilliance 64
From the moment that I turn the Ultrasound on, it takes approximately 2 minutes for this US to get to the "Philips" logo on the display. Any thoughts as to what could be causing this "start-up" delay?

MedWrench MM replied 3 years ago

Updated  Feb 8 2017
1 Reply

Philips - Brilliance 64

CT Philips Brilliance 64 displays a message on startup "Hasr JRS Comm. Error. Please verify taht IRS us up and running". What is JRS?

www.PI.solutions replied 3 years ago

Added  Aug 20 2016
0 Replies

Philips - Brilliance 64

Hello. I am interested in the DVD-ROM, a workstation Model Philips Brilliance CT 64. The DVD which model?

lalala5 posted 4 years ago

0 Replies

Philips - Brilliance 64

I am loocking for the service and installation manual of the CT scanner Philips Brilliance 64; if somebody can help me by sending me a copy, i will appreciate.

Please send the info at my email: payeritas@yahoo.com

Regards,

Wilver Dominguez

Guatemala

Wilver posted 4 years ago

Added  Apr 21 2016
0 Replies

Philips - Brilliance 64

During short tube conditioning, the system displays "Rotating frame cannot comply" . please what could be the problem?

eunicetech posted 4 years ago

Updated  Mar 24 2016
1 Reply

Philips - Brilliance 64

MedWrenchManager replied 4 years ago

Updated  Mar 7 2016
1 Reply

Philips - Brilliance 64

How do I check tube installation dates and number of exposures?

MedWrench MM replied 4 years ago

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - Brilliance 64
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree