Philips - Brilliance 64
by Philips

Philips Brilliance 64 Forums

Added  Jul 2 2023
0 Replies

I need to buy  pre owned 64 slice CT and get it installed . Contact me here or baats2000@gmail.com or banjimx2@yahoo.com 

RE: Philips - Brilliance 64
Updated  Sep 30 2021
3 Replies

System - Philips Brilliance 64. I have a scanner that will zero ok, but any attempt of any scan (including tube conditioning), throws up an error 'Resource Allocation Failure'. A look in the Event Viewer for server 1 in the CIRS shows an error 'Get Ready Failed'. I cant seem to find any reference for this fault. I have been able to 'Slave in' a spare Server 1, but I still get the same issue and errors. Im beginning to wonder if the Host should send a Get Ready signal, but isnt. Can anyone tell me where this fault originates please.

Updated  Jun 30 2020
6 Replies

The system won´t move the couch in the vertical direction. If I press the buttom switch on the gantry, the leds goes off for a while, but the couch doesn´t move. However, when I select the service switch, the couch can be move up and down. I already try to flash the CPM, check interlocks and voltages.

1 Reply

WHEN I AM DOING THE CARDIAC ACCORDING TO THE BOLUS TRACK ,SCAN WILL START BY SELF AND IT WILL STOP IMMEDIATELY .iTS HAPPENING ONLY IN THE CARDIAC SCAN ,ALL OTHER BOLUS TRACK SCANS ARE GOING WELL.aLSO FOLLOWING ERROR IS COMING UP "Gantry acquisition system cannot comply"

0 Replies

Does anybody has Phiips Brilliance EBW software installation manuel?Thanks in advance

Updated  Jul 31 2017
2 Replies

From the moment that I turn the Ultrasound on, it takes approximately 2 minutes for this US to get to the "Philips" logo on the display. Any thoughts as to what could be causing this "start-up" delay?

Updated  Dec 16 2016
1 Reply

CT Philips Brilliance 64 displays a message on startup "Hasr JRS Comm. Error. Please verify taht IRS us up and running". What is JRS?

Added  Aug 20 2016
0 Replies

Hello. I am interested in the DVD-ROM, a workstation Model Philips Brilliance CT 64. The DVD which model?

0 Replies

I am loocking for the service and installation manual of the CT scanner Philips Brilliance 64; if somebody can help me by sending me a copy, i will appreciate.

Please send the info at my email: payeritas@yahoo.com

Regards,

Wilver Dominguez

Guatemala

Added  Apr 21 2016
0 Replies

During short tube conditioning, the system displays "Rotating frame cannot comply" . please what could be the problem?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - Brilliance 64
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree