Philips - Brilliance 64
by Philips

Philips Brilliance 64 Forums

Updated  Mar 7 2016
1 Reply

How do I check tube installation dates and number of exposures?

RE: Philips - Brilliance 64
Added  Sep 30 2015
0 Replies

Does anyone know how to send the dose page to PACS automatically?  I have the protocols set up to send axials and MPR's but can not find where to set the Dose Info.

Updated  Jan 31 2014
1 Reply

Can someone give me a ballpark price range for a Philips Brillinace 64 CT. Just need for budgeting purposes.

Thanks,

-Rick

0 Replies

I think that i can improve image quality on an obese patient by removing the dose saving tools. has anyone tried this? we scanned a 350 lb. patient using idose 2 and the image quality was undiagnostic.

i want to improve the quality of the images because the referring physician is looking for a fx and the bone cannot be seen on these pictures.

any suggestions?

Updated  Feb 1 2014
3 Replies

Anyone have this CT? The director here wants to know if there are any third >parties who can work on this unit. Also, have you had many problems with >the "e-box" , I think that's Philips code word for main processor. We have >to shut the unit down and let it reset, just like the first computer I >built.

0 Replies

Top Reasons to Choose Brilliance CT 64-channel configuration *Expand clinical boundaries in cardiac, pulmonary, trauma, and pediatric imaging. *DoseWise design focuses on lowering radiation dose for patients and staff. *Acquire 40mm of coverage in every rotation with submillimeter isotropic accuracy. *Best-in-class reconstruction speeds using 3-D cone beam reconstruction. *MRC X-ray tube eliminates waiting times between scanning sequences.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - Brilliance 64
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree