Burdick - Quest
by Burdick

Burdick Quest Forums

9 Replies

Burdick - Quest
System is stuck at Quest - "starting up" at 100%. Is there anything we can do to resolve this issue. We restarted the system few times, used to work in the past, no longer does. Thank you, Mel

RE: Burdick - Quest
Updated  Sep 18 2019
1 Reply

Burdick - Quest
We acquired our exercise stress system from another office and have no access to the usernames/passwords. Is there a way to over-ride these credentials to create new ones?

Updated  Jul 19 2019
2 Replies

Burdick - Quest
How do I clear the whole drive, 1800 studies, all at once ?

0 Replies

Burdick - Quest
Burdick Quest Network setup document or pic. Our IT technicians are having difficulty setting it up with user manual and service manual

Updated  Aug 15 2018
3 Replies

Burdick - Quest
Doe anyone have instructions on resetting the BIOS that they could send me? I'm working on a no treadmill connected problem.

Updated  Oct 9 2017
1 Reply

Burdick - Quest
Could you please help me with the bios setup?the cr 2032 battery is off so i can t find the bios settings!!

Updated  Oct 10 2017
2 Replies

Burdick - Quest
I am using a CRT and attempting to do a touch screen calibration but the system will not recognize the beginning touch (upper left corner)..This is the only crt I have available, I tried to configure the software to accept an LCD/flat screen (which I have a few of) but I am having trouble with that too. The screen did respond to touch initially. Any suggestions?

Updated  Oct 19 2016
1 Reply

Burdick - Quest

I have a customer with the above unit, they are having issues with their touch screen. Is there anyone who can tell me the specific steps to re-calibrating the ELO display (ET1525C)? I know I have done it before, but it has been a long time and I cannot find my notes. 

The customer has tried using a mouse to bypass the touch screen, but the unit is not responding or recognizing the mouse. 

Thank you.

1 Reply

Burdick - Quest

Hi,

We have Burdick Quest 4.22. We try to clean up some of the old studies. According to the manual, we should be able to select multiple studies to delete them, but we can only select 2 (the most); if we touch another study, it goes back to 0. Any idea why is it doing that? Thanks for your help in advance.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Burdick - Quest
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree