Burdick - Quest
by Burdick

Burdick Quest Forums

Updated  Oct 7 2017
2 Replies

I am using a CRT and attempting to do a touch screen calibration but the system will not recognize the beginning touch (upper left corner)..This is the only crt I have available, I tried to configure the software to accept an LCD/flat screen (which I have a few of) but I am having trouble with that too. The screen did respond to touch initially. Any suggestions?

RE: Burdick - Quest
Updated  Oct 19 2016
1 Reply

I have a customer with the above unit, they are having issues with their touch screen. Is there anyone who can tell me the specific steps to re-calibrating the ELO display (ET1525C)? I know I have done it before, but it has been a long time and I cannot find my notes. 

The customer has tried using a mouse to bypass the touch screen, but the unit is not responding or recognizing the mouse. 

Thank you.

1 Reply

Hi,

We have Burdick Quest 4.22. We try to clean up some of the old studies. According to the manual, we should be able to select multiple studies to delete them, but we can only select 2 (the most); if we touch another study, it goes back to 0. Any idea why is it doing that? Thanks for your help in advance.

6 Replies

We have a Burdick Quest T55 Treadmill system. This morning had CMOS checksum error. Thus time clock battery changed. System then completed booting up. Able to do chemical stress tests but if put in Bruce Protocol reads TREADMILL CABLE NOT DETECTED. Also, have to reboot after each test to enter new test data instead of selecting "New Test." What settings need to be reset. I am also searching our user manual.

2 Replies

I receive the command > "Missing Operating system" . Does it mean I need a new software or that the hard drive died? Are there used hard drives anywhere?

thank you

Updated  Sep 15 2015
4 Replies

After completeing the Touchscreen Calibration successfully and choosing complete, and reboot the screen does not react to touch, but does during calibration. Anyone have a clue ? 

Updated  Feb 25 2015
2 Replies

I need help with Preventive Maintenance. Any document available?

Updated  Feb 16 2015
1 Reply

Somehow the machine is now asking us for a user name and password. Can anyone help? Is there a default username/password? We never set one up.

7 Replies

T55 treadmill can not be reconized by the quest even after I replaced the cable.  There is power going to the tredmill and there are Lights on inside the treadmill.  Took apart and checked fuses and none are blown.  Wondering if anyone knows if this is a common problem and how to solve?  Interface Board Maybe?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Burdick - Quest
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree