AGFA - CR 75
by AGFA

AGFA CR 75 Forums

Updated  Mar 9 2021
2 Replies

error 288C5 Anyone got this error at startup before initiating movements?

RE: AGFA - CR 75
7 Replies

Hi i am having the following problems with my CR75.0 Wrong Cassette Remove and Press + The RIS information could not be retrieved {Ref.MESS75} The digitizer is not accepting any Cassettes, it keeps giving the error "Wrong Cassette Remove and Press" At the same time, i'm getting this error message on the software "The RIS information could not be retrieved {Ref.MESS75}" i have recently tried pairing a different digitizer to the computer, all the IP information seems to be correct. maybe i did something wrong while pairing? we are working in a war zone and have very limited access to experts. please help.

Updated  Jul 17 2019
1 Reply

Sometimes cassette use to stop along the way while being feed into the machine. A cassette entered today but didn't come out. Later error code Service 22BC7 appeared. I opened the door, brought out the cassette and the imaging plate but the error code still persisted.

Updated  Oct 19 2018
1 Reply

I put on my my AGFA CR 75.0 but instead of the booting process (self-testing) to continue, the red light was just blinking and nothing was showing on the display panel. I have powered it off and on again but it is still the same Please can someone help me with the user manual of the machine or the meaning of this fault.

Updated  Jul 20 2018
2 Replies

Please can anyone help me with AGFA CR 75.0 Manual. Thanks rayokonkwo@gmail.com

Updated  Oct 27 2016
2 Replies

Hello!

Is it possible to get a service manual for mentioned Agfa CR75 device? I need to find meaning of some error codes the device generates.

Is possible, send manual to email: veljo.sinivee@regionaalhaigla.ee

1 Reply

I have a CR75X that I need to update the AE TITLE, IP, and Gateway information. I found the CCM tool but can not locate the mentioned create CPL button or load CPL via digitizer? can someone tell me if there is a better solution that can be done via network instead of floppy? Current window XP with NX 2.0-

Updated  Nov 10 2015
Updated  Jun 20 2016
2 Replies

Hello,

I need a copy of the service/user manual for Agfa CR 75.

Thanks in advance.

Updated  Mar 5 2016
1 Reply

in most of the time fall my image plat after scaning

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: AGFA - CR 75
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree