by Burdick

Burdick 8300 Forums

Updated  Aug 14 2020
1 Reply

I would like the user manual please

RE: Burdick - 8300
Updated  Jan 20 2020
2 Replies

I replaced plastic hook/clip[, machine is up and running but when try to print report its saying out of paper but we just loaded full try of papers.. any idea what i can do next

Updated  Nov 18 2019
1 Reply

Hello, i've got an 8300 and i was just wondering if there is supposed to be a bushing or anything that holds the roller in place in the paper door, mine does not and it doesn't print as clearly as it should. problem is, i can't find anything online to even see what it would look like if there is supposed to be one. thanks for taking the time to reply.

Updated  Oct 23 2019
1 Reply

I need a paper door PN# 10-00492-01S. Mfg no longer support. If you know where I can get one please let me know. Horacebhunter@bellsouth.net

3 Replies

The paper door broke, and they were purchased directly for the second time from Mortara. First time, door was replaced and worked fine. However, the unit says out of paper when trying to print. Tried re initializing it to factory defaults with no success. Tried original paper and it gives the same message. Technical Support says the Queque calibration is fine as 108 and does not seem a problem with the printer head or sensor but "spacing"

Updated  Apr 24 2017
3 Replies

what should you do daily for maintenance

Updated  Oct 5 2016
1 Reply

How would i go about printing a test page? To confirm that the machine is working properly, and calibrated properly?

Updated  Jul 19 2016
3 Replies

Replace roller door and now it will not print EKG results

Updated  Mar 31 2016
3 Replies

Where can I find replacement parts numbers for Burdick 8300?

Updated  Mar 11 2016
3 Replies

Hello,

How can I get a replacment door panel that holds the roller for the ekg paper?

Thank you,

Jo Sing

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Burdick - 8300
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree