Orex - PcCR
by Orex

Orex PcCR Forums

Added  Mar 7 2024
0 Replies

Our PACS server died and the memory stick with the Orex software can't be located. Will any PACS software work with this system?

RE: Orex - PcCR
Updated  Sep 19 2023
1 Reply

My phosphor plate came loose on one end and the machine stopped functioning, the yellow indicator light would not turn green and red light could be seen constantly through the seams. I turned it on and off a few times and the yellow light disappeared and machine went dead. Repair of main power supply and distribution means? What is involved and how much would it cost?

Updated  Mar 4 2019
2 Replies

what do the led lights at the front indicate? both are blinking green right now.

Updated  Mar 28 2018
6 Replies

Our plate is damaged andwe need a new one?????

6 Replies

I've used up my existing cleaning plate and I'm looking to purchase a new cleaning plate for my CR unit?

Updated  Jun 23 2015
1 Reply

no image showing up dark black once in awhile it's looks washed out light gray

Updated  May 19 2015
1 Reply

Unit is not connecting to the computer. It is auto disconnecting and giving an error. Do you service these machines or sell parts? Thank you.

Robert Stewart DC

Rstewartdc@AOL.com

Updated  Mar 5 2015
1 Reply

I am looking for some parts.. specifically a USB board for my or ex acl2. Pretty hard to come by apparently as the machine ages. Any help appreciated.

Robert

Updated  Nov 21 2014
1 Reply

I need to replace the roller senso on my PcCR 1417.  Any idea where I can purchase the part?

0 Replies

Hello,    I own 4- 10x12 and 2- 14x36 cassettes. I need to replace the digital media inside. Does anyone know of a resource where I can get that done?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Orex - PcCR
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree