AGFA - Drystar AXYS
by AGFA

AGFA Drystar AXYS Forums

Added  Jan 7 2023
0 Replies

Salut , des problèmes avec l'imprimante DRYSTAR Axys. Elle affiche bourrage de film , le film reste coincé.

RE: AGFA - Drystar AXYS
Updated  Feb 19 2022
1 Reply

Hello , I need the xml file for drystar axys to connect with FPD canon cxdi701c ??

0 Replies

Hello. What is the difference between DT5B and DT2B. I currently use DT5B but wondering if I can still use DT2B on my AGFA Drystar AXYS 5367/100. Which is better ? Any consequence?

Added  Sep 2 2021
0 Replies

Hi I am having an error flashing on the lcd screen ever since the x-ray tech replaced film pack on their AGFA DryStar AXYS x-ray film printer. It is UPPER RF-TAG PROBLEM. If anyone knows a solution to this problem please let me know. I'd really appreciate it. Sincerely David

Updated  Mar 30 2021
4 Replies

Hi i would connect printer drystar axys to Selenia. Can you help me? best regards

3 Replies

Can Konica minolta Regius CR workstation be configured to work with an Agfa drystar axys? How?

7 Replies

Does anyone know what this issue could be? And does anyone know how to correct it please?

Updated  Jul 22 2020
3 Replies

I need to resolve this Error E308052 on Agfa drystar printer. Pls Can anyone help as soon as possible

Updated  Mar 27 2020
2 Replies

AXYS printer from the broweser does any one know the password for Keyop menu

3 Replies

drystar axys is not booting.. Its only shows PLEASE WAIT... "SELF TEST PROCEEDING" for the whole day, it does not pass this very stage.. and i have removed the ram and put it back and it still show the same result.. pls what do i do to make it boot very well.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: AGFA - Drystar AXYS
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree